BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

let it be known that wazza was convinced Marluna was trumpteer and Marluna died fwiw

oh i thought marluna was killed because they were mortician who was also a powerful role

1 Like

honestly i dont think it really mattrs because they were a powerful role who ppl thought was a different powerful role
not much in the way of subterfuge there

(this lasted like 2 minutes & was only done to spite Magnus for not whispering me)

(This sounds like a major excuse to whisper Jarek)

These whisper logs are suspicious, but I can’t see any path where Jarek’s claim of Twins specifically passes through the evil team to YBW, except through more complicated Traveller shenanigans. It’s possible YBW learned of it in some other way?

The Jarek/Leafia whisper is killing me though. It might be Jarek/baker chat it might be

2 Likes

Has baker claimed Spartacus today?

Baker’s bit of whispering Just the travellers is a good way to get info out without incriminating any of your Minions. Jarek made a point to claim Spartacus every single day which is really weird for a good player with an anti-town ability!!!

1 Like

I think we can kill baker today. And if we’re wrong about it being baker, we kill the other Hannibal tomorrow. How will we detect if we’re wrong? Hell if I know.

Inside the whispers from what I could remember is that he (Jarek) was uncertain whenever CRich was a player and then I told him that yes he is a host. Then he told me he’s outsider

And I told him that I am Centurion/Gladiator/Merchant or something like that

My only wish. Is killing me

(Day and Night)

I must confess. I still believe

(Still believe)

1 Like

You are removed from the conversation.

Your ability

They killa me and let Kii li- oh wait then I’d learn I’m Hannibal.

@Playwright /execute baker

We do have a Spartacus claim. Everyone ready for the jump, then?

Though I feel this just goes in circles. What is life

This feels right

Would it be true that Kiiiiiruuuuma? But then wow did Leafia and Night do a great music and dance.

May but like uhhh she could lie how

Silviu :heart:

Jek-Reg is lying???

Baker is baking themselves some flight in another acre of land

Leafia and Catbae we know they are lying

I wonder if Night was genuienly confused Glykon that tried quickly to save their partner

We think it’s Baker Crassus/Jarek Glykon