Dies

execute may and i will

1 Like

Nya

am I allowed to post my rolecard

like after i am dead

Uh

No???

coz i just did a quick skim and checked the pings. i think you people are out of your minds

i gave you the winning PoE and you all ended up going the opposite way. i have no words

none of yall nominated Kii

may is our only choice today

Unclaim sparactus

1 Like

Wazza did

also it isn’t my fault what others are claiming

I claimed Gladiator/Spartacus/Blacksmith to Litten/Silviu/Magnus first. I think it was either D1 or D2 i can’t recall.

I claimed Gladiator and Spartacus along with my Blacksmith because my game plan was to see the reactions as part of my scumhunting.

I might have even said Centurion, I don’t even remember lol

I was informed of the gladiator roleswap and even tried to help it as much as possible before the roshambas happened.

I was going to fake gladiate a day after Kii/silviu but silvie said no because it wouldn’t look good on him. He told me to swap with mortician instead so thats when I whispered Marluna and Jarek. I offered the swap to Marluna btw I also knew about Marluna earlier too, Marluna accepted.

I whisper Jarek and I don’t mention the roleswap. I only claim Mortician with pings. Jarek wanted Guava out and I wanted catbae out because of the mortician ping: One in baker/catbae is evil

I told Jarek I would support the Guava execution after catbae is executed because I also had a scumread on guava.

I also whispered with Wazzup/Litten/Magnus/YBW during those days and I told every single traveler from start that I am Gladiator/Spartacus/Blacksmith

I was obvious Blacksmith after Mortician died and Litten offered me to roleswap the Trumpeter next. I followed it.

I had the grim, I tried my best to help town but now May is just tunneling me and idk if they are the last wolf or just can’t see there is a liar among the ranks. All the info was leaked and it can’t be, sorry

it cant’ be me :wowee:

why tho

don’t worry. may don’t need your help to discredit me

Hey, deus ex fiasco moment.

1 Like

May gaming ^_^

Hiiiiii

1 Like

Claiming my cookie

Anyway did you get the moderror

We also solved the game, Jarek is Glykon and Baker is Crassus