BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

We could figure out if Litten might be evil if one next to him is executed

But only if mortician exists

even if they do, we would need more work to confirm the claim because anyone can claim mortician tomorrow

1 Like

@Playwright

Does the evil team have between 3-4 bluffs? Or do they always receive only 3 bluffs?

Unlikely. The evil team would be safer if they claim their bluff that they have recieved.

An evil team bluff means that they know of certain townsfolk characters that are not in play and they start to claim that that’s their role.

icic

We can then figure out if they’re lying based on other people’s roles (physician, actor, merchant, standard bearer, trumpeter, legionary, vestal virgin, sculptor)

Or if they are role that are self-confirming: (gladiator, physician, scholar (more or less), blacksmith)

Tip: Besides Cleopatra (that can miss her kills), the demon is not allowed to holster their kill. So if somebody doesn’t die at night, it’s suspicious.

It’s not fear

I just don’t like whispers

Also some amount of personal enjoyment derived from actively refusing to interact with a part of the game

They like confusion :o

time flies when you are having fun

let me finish up reading the other noms but so far I don’t think we should execute anyone

at least for today only

The more I read the grimoire. I think the only person that can be worth lynching is the centurion or a spent scholar :skull:

Or winemaker, but they don’t exist.

I think you are right. We should pardon everyone

I am trying to figure out what happened here but I have no clue

Nomination is good to have though

What is May referring to here?

I think May was trying to see if Apocry is standard bearer?

TL:DR: Science

Outsider is not possible because we are on the 13 player setup

Remember that there’s a minion (3/4 chance) that makes Spartacus spawn (nobody is going to come forward as spartacus or even claim outsider, that’s deadly)

But there’s also scholar that spawns an outsider.

Basically, there’s roles that can modify the outsider base count.

Tip: Look for the [+1 outsider] or for [] bracket in general as you scroll through the characters. It’s the fastest way to know if there’s counter manipulators.

1 Like