BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

I think I will pardon everyone but I am intrigued by what Marluna and Night might bring about this game

i know theres a scholar so im looking to get scholar nominated
thats why id prefer to be alive

1 Like

does this mean guava is scholar?

is guava confirmed good? we take those

1 Like

no bc guava isnt scholar lol

oh are you scholar?

theyre probably good anyways socially but

no they just said “im not the scholar” and i believe them

oh I am not reading everything because I am just here to slowly learn about things lmao. I thought you were saying you were

how have you been btw? been awhile!

1 Like

Nobody is publicly confirmed to be good, I don’t think.
You can’t even call yourself good to yourself because for all you know, you could be Hannibal.

gut says I’m not though.

I feel good in my bones.

2 Likes

its been a while, yeah
currently extremely sleep deprived
as a whole these last few months have been trending upwards but always there are highs and lows

yeah I feel that. Been on new meds recently that have gotten me very healthy and I am so happy.

reading an old scum game a friend linked that I had forgotten, I literally gaslight in every single post so amazingly lmao god you guys don’t know 2015 “Sir Chris” achro era

… yes I read my past and other mafia games while playing social deduction games on the screen

I am for sure a mafia fanatic lmao

2 Likes

Look at this level of gaslighting @Magnus

I am such a different person now lmao.

sorry its early and we aren’t really discussing much so I am vibing. feel free to discuss the game with me.

2 Likes

this sort of thing is why i stopped playing offsite tbh
not that it’s fundamentally bad, just that its triggering to me

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. We’re just having fun.

I stopped doing it because I got therapy.

This is… not a joke, I played on the site above around the time my mom passed and it was my villain era. I will often reference my past and say ‘I’m different now’ and it’s like… on one hand I am in awe of the villainy as a person who loves good scum play.

But I was a fucking dick.

:joy_cat:

3 Likes

my mafia villain arc was learning i post a lot better as wolf when im high

1 Like

I used to take my trauma out on others. I was not a kind person because I didn’t have the emotional capacity to do anything but try to heal my pain through hurting others to survive.

I feel sorry for that young man now, and I love him all the same, but functionally it feels like another life lived in the same body.

I’m glad he’s at peace now tbh.

You guys are getting the best of me, and I am glad arete invited me.

2 Likes

although honestly
i had an era that was really the same
like id have emotional/heartfelt ate that i used to spill all over thread because
i didnt have boundaries and was reeling from a really traumatic childhood

i can still feel the desperately lonely and affection starved girl but
i have friends and therapy and other safety nets now

1 Like