BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

yes

It is time to DIE

I wish someone would check guava so I can have validation that I am right (I can never be wrong) :pensive:

@nightingale
Are you here? Can we talk?

Also @Jarek
Yours is the kind of info I would have used the daily free neighbour whisper in your stead.
(Especially when I haven’t responded on your whisper attempt)

yeah i didn’t really get any help so didn’t know what to claim and everything i claimed got countered so yeah im just done

wasnt having fun anyway

i admit this was a unique experience and i dont regret trying it but dont think ill do another one of these

1 Like

Okay?

From my perspective it looked like you didn’t know Hannibal would be informed.

magnus hurry up read backwards

Silviu tried to gladiate me.

no

I can back up Nuto. This is why I think we’re in a Hannibal game.

Me in Litten’s DMs trying to solve the entire game:

Catbae coming in like a chad to kill my reasoning:

1 Like

Yes? Silviu made a gladiator action on me. Not that it matters, because they aren’t the Gladiator.

@Magnus

1 Like

Oh yeah, since it doesn’t matter.
I gained the Sculptor’s ability on the last two nights. More people need to claim Spartacus because the hosts apparently didn’t have any better options. I had a different sculpture each night.

Last night I was shown Litten as my sculpture with a nomination on an evil player. So yeah, there’s no world in which Kiiruma is still the Centurion, sorry. Leafia looked to be the Augur.

that’s actually really funny looking at it LMAO

I predicted this being given

1 Like

My reasoning was literally
“You see, if Silviu is precisely the Caesar and Night is actually evil just as they claimed and in reality Leafia was executed and Silviu pulled off a chad play there could be a chance Silviu is actually the demon”

I thought you were evil siding in the DM’s even if you were good and I didn’t feel like arguing so I went along with it lmao