BOTF XIX: Fall of Rome Thread 2 GAME OVER

none

that also seems unfair to amgnus though

just not really a win win situation

you technically kill a good aligned player by travelling away

I thought we would’ve needed to agree. Which I would’ve done if YBW wanted to.

2 Likes

actually we may have executed baker it would have been hilarous

i assumed you wouldn’t have agreed so i never even tried

its why i kept pushing for us to get exiled

your first whisper was about mahjong which i thought was very may

1 Like

I mean… we tended to spend a lot of time agonising over potential worlds, and then circle back to agreeing with our initial social reads. I don’t think it would’ve gone terribly different if we had been forced to go with those first thoughts. Different, yes, probably slightly worse, but I don’t think it would have been a guaranteed loss.

If the good team has time to discuss every possibility and rule out the improbabilities, they will always win. The evil team’s goal is to waste time so the good team can’t do that and eventually goes with an incorrect worldview. It’s easier in shortform, but it’s just as doable in longform.

2 Likes

OH another amazing moment was Mag and silviu both pretending to be evil while whispering to me that they caught an evil player

3 Likes

It didn’t help that my IRL was too busy in the last two week…

1 Like

in the silviu and magnus whisper

I would have agreed to leave, but I didn’t want us to get exiled because I thought then neither of us would have anything to do.

GOD that was incredible. And both were in MY whispers convinced that they caught an evil player and I was like… guys… no…

2 Likes

and also i think like
every (?) minion openwolfed

that didnt help

2 Likes

They were all mech caught. Because we had infinite discussion time.

1 Like

it’s really easy to solve the game when you know leafia is augor, Catbae is temptress, and go from there tbh

2 Likes

Oh right. Marluna is also a fucking boss for sticking around even when busy. if she had left we would have to look for a sub or can the game. she stuck through so fucking round of applauds to her

3 Likes

This caught me off guard. Why would an evil traveller claim to know that a good player was evil because of another player?

one of the funniest things

1 Like