BOTF XIX: Fall of Rome Thread 2 GAME OVER

Half of me wants to do “fuck it we ball, Vizier time”

Half of me is telling the other half of me why that is a bad idea

i think i should of put in a spartacus as well instead of a twins. i think that was my mistake.

1 Like

This is the reason why I never made a Spartacus guess, by the way. I figured neither of us needed to.
(I wanted to play like an evil Mercenary but on the good team until F3. That is a thing I would’ve done.)

yeah i think the set up was fine. should have made the outsider the spartacus

1 Like

Put in a Vizier on an Atheist script so they need to claim that all game.

Vizier time! just make sure its not full on vizier gimic script. those get boring fast.

I sort of felt it the whole game, but I specifically noted when baker went through and asked why Fiddler hadn’t been added. It was the voice of someone who was about to lose the game, looking through the OP for a lifeline.

May Vizier

i have a vizier organgrinder heretic athiest script i wanna st. in live tho not in text

2 Likes

That is a number of words in an order.

i like live sting more then text. adhd sometimes hurts me in text

With infinite discussion time, the good team will always win. Through that lens, I think it’s sometimes fine to make a setup slightly evil-sided in longform games.

welcome to botc

1 Like

Is this like true? Wouldn’t the minions and demons add confusuon into the mix?

i wanted to travel out since like, d2, but also felt like that wouldve been super unfair to the evil team so i didnt

1 Like

1 Like

if you travelled out you were taking mag with you.

I have never seen a game with such a high concentration of ADHD (mostly in my whispers), and I play Splatoon.

1 Like

We solved this game because we had time to talk through many possibilities, right?
If we had five minutes a day, how much progress would we have made?

which would have been hilarious