BOTF XIX: Fall of Rome Thread 2 GAME OVER

(I’m amused that Leafia’s Legionary number implied Baker was in a ping, by the way.)

I said somewhere that you were in your town meta, but had to be obvious evil anyway.

Right on the moners

I actually didn’t want Baker to be executed D1 because I thought it would be sad to exe newcomers :cry:

1 Like

Honestly, @Silviu200530.
I respect and applaud you.

1 Like

Baker was nearly executed but everyone decided to vote the Remus-Mortician instead.

I respect and applaud you too!

1 Like

Litten pushing people for not hearing their claims is something that I thought it would be a bit trolly!

1 Like

Litten gets upset when good players lie, even though he always does it.

Senford moment

oh btw @Litten
like on d1 you said “im nominating baker because theyre my demon” so i just
thought you were evil until mid d2 lmao

3 Likes

Night. I can’t believe you actually derped-nommed Kiiruma :sob:

1 Like

My plan was to never claim spartacus because I thought it was funny but I stopped caring by the time someone asked me to

1 Like

Silviu200530 is not a reliable source

1 Like

Maaaaaay will you play BoTC games again?

Thank you for claiming Spartacus when you did, though. It might have solved the game on its own.

1 Like

Nya

I was actually trying to win despite all the odds were against me

yall claimed spartacus and claimed the bluffs on day one. i never played botc but reading the setup once it was clear to me thats suicide. next time cc the existing roles for 1 on 1 at least. anythin would have been better

anyway crassus requires good coordination with your team. i should have received something else. i really disliked the game from start and only played it out of courtesy. almost everything was town sided this game

thanks for listening to my salt

5 Likes

Probably. They are enriching to me

Baker really fooled me!!! I thought they are townie!!!