BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

also if jarek is cere mad as mutant then there’s no fang gu anyway

so the logic still stands

3 Likes

Atlas claimed Cerenovus’d D1, so if Jarek was softing Mutant D1…

1 Like

Yay. So I won’t be turned evil unless the Demon is Pit Hagged!

Imagine Pit Hagging a player into the Mutant, instead of the easily superior decision to Pit Hag them into good Evil Twin. Shame on you.

I have to go to class

but I’m 90% certain it’s not fang gu since there’s no point in jarek pushing that worldview as evil if it was actually true

mist arrived to that conclusion independently but it’s worth pointing out

2 Likes

This is kinda funny because you’re claiming the mutant was your twin, which alligns with last game. The mutant last game also claimed to be a clockmaker. :slight_smile:

Asking to be turned into not an outsider, trying to bait evils too as noted several times.

I’m suspicious of the math 1 because it’s not possible with a fang gu.

Mechanically confirmable logic :slight_smile:

I don’t care if I get shade but consider the posibility that I am telling the truth because that’s all I’m here for, if you don’t believe me then cool, I’m still dead, so you don’t have to worry about it

Fun fact: I asked the Storytellers to play the Klutz announcement when I died, on the first day; as per this clause:

I cancelled it last night.

quick question: thoughts on exiling either traveller? Neither of them have spoken yet but I wanna know wat people think about that

if I exclude her from the cere chains that reduces to

c!jarek
jarek + c!magnus
jarek + c!ybw

which is a pry good pool

although
given that jarek’s dead from exe then he can’t be active due to vm
and he has to be a minion
so if there aren’t any cere/pit hag claims then we can figure out which minion he is

I claimed Pit Hagged.

If I was evil I would be more than happy to sit there and let the philo clockmaker claim keep existing, it throws suspicion on the real clockmaker number because I’m claiming to make it drunk. There’s a math number, too, further solidfiyng my claim if I was evil.

Why do you think I told people to stop solving off of my number lmao.

1 Like

today?

or when

I can see the appeal. I’d want to hear their thoughts first, but if they’re just going to afk…
Has anyone claimed Barista’d yet?

I was barista 1’d last night

1 Like

Atlas claimed Cerenovus’d N1, leading into D1.
I claimed Pit Hagged last night, leading into today. Hence my self-vote.

Maybe next time I get mutant in a base 0 outsider game I’ll just stay quiet and let myself get jumped :stuck_out_tongue:

not following the self vote, but

that would imply c!jarek, presuming you’re not on his team, since if pit hag is active then jarek was cere
if you’ve been cere’d into claiming that you were pit hagged then that implies jarek was pit hag (since cere is active)

either is viable but you should know which one it is

2 Likes

Does that work?
Unless I was just Cerenovus’d and I’m using Pit Hag as my excuse.