BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

I used the sellsword picture first but after I figured out everyone’d be cool with people like me I used this one because why not

1 Like

Oh no I’m not saying you’re mad. I’m saying it would be funny if you are mad and gave true info.

It would be funnier if I was mad and gave true info, but was also poisoned.

1 Like

The way I see it, profile pictures just add a flair, help make you more recognisable in an online community. They shouldn’t be a big deal.

1 Like

true

1 Like

im pretty sure i picked “atlas” because it was the last name beside eliza’s i saw before joining

1 Like

Have you read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand?

i could pretend i could to look smart
but not really
i know the premise, i just haven’t been interested in reading for a good bit

1 Like

i used to read a lot 2 or so years ago
i stopped during the virus

1 Like

ayn rand haters unite (i have only read Anthem by Ayn Rand bc we had to in an english class and it is by far my least favorite book)

(also from what I understand Ayn Rand is also just not a greatperson)

same
I did actually read a book for the first time in a while a wekk ago and I’m really proud of myself for it and it was an amazing book

2 Likes

i’m proud of managing to completely derail thread by asking jarek about furry things

i should do this more often

3 Likes

(I have not read Atlas Shrugged, for the record. I just happen to know the book has a 60-page speech.)

What was the book about?

1 Like

You just wanted to talk about yourself.

this callout would probably be funnier if it wasn’t accurate

1 Like

It is pretty fun

i just got done with my hw (not really I had a question on one of them so I emailed my teacher and didn’t answer it lmao) so my brain wants a break ok and I came to thread for some reason to try and get that break

This is how you lose the time war by Amal El-Mohtar, u can see me talk about it in breadbox if ur in that server

2 Likes

eliza ybw prima
squirrel jarek atlas
magnus crich marluna

top to bottom ig?

feels okay for a start

3 Likes

I’m inactive, but I’m in the breadbox.

1 Like

are these different tiers ranked as well? (magnus is slightly townier than crich, who is slightly townier than marluna) or is it just a hodgepodge of people in a general similar place in ur mind

Atlas Shrugged is not a book to be set aside lightly
it is one to be tossed in the garbage can with conviction

3 Likes