BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

I don’t mind being blamed for not reading thread. I have the time and the means to take things easy and I don’t.

1 Like

lets see

if theres a vortox that confirms eliza/ybw different alignments unless marluna is also scum, and that would confirm ybw scum from the math 0, as well as jarek scum for lying about being mutant, so therefore marluna can’t be scum unless she’s telling the truth, so it’s ybw/jarek/+1 with eliza confirmed town

taking the nightkills as confirmed town that leaves poe as prisma magnus crich

if crich is scum ybw has to be the demon but that doesn’t make sense with magnus claiming pit hagged today so crich is town in that world

if prisma is scum then the demon did vote d1 meaning that its between prisma ybw which works

if magnus is scum then ybw has to be demon which also doesn’t make sense

so in a vortox world it has to be prisma/ybw/jarek? and whenever i find crich’s result that confirms which is possible

i believe that’s all forced?

If a pit hag selects an in play character, nothing happens. The pit hag has no idea it failed.

1 Like

my real claim that got me killed is anti-town? Really? So you want me to lie when I’m dead and my ability can’t affect the game any more to let you keep lying?

how would that confirm me scum? in a vortox world, where marluna is telling the truth (which I currently don’t believe) then eliza is evil. No one else claimed to have gained info last night besides Eliza so my barista 1 math 0 actually kinda implicates her

@CRichardFortressLies do you mind posting your result from d1 i can’t find it

implicates her in that world I mean

didn’t magnus get info last night or am i remembering pithag order wrong

The only TF that go before pithag are snake charmer and philo

CRichard claimed the Demon was in the lower half of the circle.

so that would implicate prisma over ybw as demon

lemme double check stuff

I didn’t receive info last night. Even if I had, I would’ve been told the Demon didn’t vote except in a Vortox game, regardless of whether I’m poisoned or not.

But I was definitely told the Demon didn’t vote on the first day, when CRichard was executed.

I’d think I would’ve died that night if YBW was the Demon, but if they’re the No Dashii it makes sense why I wasn’t. And Atlas might’ve been suspected as the Snake Charmer, I dunno.

wait

if eliza was lying then ybw wouldn’t have gotten a 2 n2 then right

bc it would have been me and magnus malfunctioning unless magnus was also scum

is magnus eliza jarek possible

no its not bc of crich info

so yeah

ybw is probably the demon if its a vortox game

Can we really trust @Wazza? She’s snowed Town in BOTC before.
Or Jake. I think one of the travellers would be evil.

YBW is in the lower half of the circle?

I’ve caught up

working on this now

forgot that crich died before he could cere jarek d2, so that possibility is removed

possible chains:

everyone in a given chain is guaranteed to be evil based off of the cere

c!jarek
jarek + c!magnus
jarek + c!ybw
jarek + c!mist
jarek + mist + c!eliza

since the only way eliza could’ve known to/suggested cereing jarek is via mist passing on that info

i’m worldbuilding in the situation where it’s a vortox game to see if i can disprove it

1 Like