BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

Seeing as I was pretty much ignored as evil D1, no kidding.

1 Like

Like I am sorry for lying about being the philobut you know kinda my ability

1 Like

Huh.
Lemme think about that one.

I’m tinfoiling a YBW/Marluna/Jarek world, so you maybe could’ve been poisoned last night, but yeah.

1 Like

what if squirrel is mad about being the mutant right now lol

1 Like

That would make sense in my head

I’m willing to bet

That or squirrel is just the fang gu that had a jump to someone else, which works with prisma’s clockmaker 1 and also explains the lack of a D2 pit hagging

1 Like

trying to proof by contradiction some things real quick

if squirrel is the fang gu that jumped he would have reason to lie to implicate jarek

would like confirmation on whether pit hag fails or not if selecting a character that is in play and whether that player is informed of it @Amelia @Host_Account_2

1 Like

Doesn’t explain the oracle 0 though

1 Like

In normal BOTC If you fail to pit hag someone nothing happens. They only get informed if they were successfully transformed. You can’t turn people into in-play characters

2 Likes

Marluna asked if I trusted YBW D1 before claiming Seamstress with a positive on YBW and Eliza. That’s sticking out to me.

1 Like

And when they get informed all they get told is “you are now X change your token”

2 Likes

I was just told my character changed, yeah.

1 Like

Anyway oracle 0 is really interesting and might saving Squirrel might implicate Eliza

the mutant claim is an interesting one, especially given I was a public mutant claim? Hmm

1 Like

That actually makes me think Eliza,YBW and Marluna isn’t the entire evil team. As evil bluffing seamstress, it isn’t a good idea to tie both your fellow evils together.

1 Like

so given that jarek’s doubling down on his mutant claim, which is demonstrably anti-town

then it’s probably not a fang gu game

and either jarek or one of the people he whispered or one of the people they whispered is cere
and everyone in that chain is evil

which puts our cere pool at jarek, magnus, ybw, mist, eliza, or crich, based on d1 whispers

I’ll work on figuring out possible chains once I finish catching up

2 Likes

Clockmaker 1 supports the YBW/Marluna world and could explain Eliza and I receiving false info.

1 Like

You never mentioend this? Thats sus af

1 Like

ok tbf who can fault someone for not reading thread