BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

As far as I’m concerned the next execution should be whoever the mathematician is, as that number from my point of view is a lie… actually no with atlas being the philo it’s still possible that number was correct if there was a savant in the game.

Eh…In that case… I dunno.

I’d need more information from people but I doubt I’m going to get any unfortunately, I’m not useful to talk to as a dead player which is a flaw in BOTC I think you can’t really fix

In BOTC, whispers become less and less useful as information comes out. But I’d be willing to talk, outsider claim to outsider claim.

so uh
are we ignoring that mist has about a base 1/2 of being evil

im either right or wrong that she’s exactly juggler
unless any of you are town crier or something

its pithag-cere-fang so
i know the exact amount of vowels of the bluffs
i need to work backwards

If I were gonna nominate anyone today it’d probably be magnus for the outsider claim, Not even to be rude, but we need to remove outsiders from the board

wait can i still keep working from that
you all didn’t immediately decide it wasn’t that when i left right

1 Like

I’m already nominated.
And you didn’t want to whisper.

Well if you want to whisper you can, lets do it

Do you want to?

I am playing DBD

2 Likes

im so sorry

2 Likes

I do btw

1 Like

/Whisper Jarek.
We can reuse the same thread.

/accept

Setting up the alive players to include Wazza

Magnus (1): Magnus
ElizaThePsycho (1): Mistyx

Not Voting (10): Prisma101, CRichardFortressLies, Squirrel2412, Atlas, Jarek, ElizaThePsycho, Marluna, YoubutWorse, JakeTheWolfie, Wazza

Can someone tell Jake and Wazza to post please? That would be great. I have them both as good by metaing the storytellers. Amelia in fact did have good travellers, and we spun our wheels on 1 traveller is evil world in that BoTF. Isn’t that right? @Amelia

Note that in these instances of a votecount error, the votecount in the drop-down below is automatically generated and is correct far more often.

I already linked the game question. If anything, that’s insurance against accusations that I’m making up stuff from past BoTFs.