BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

Yep, I know it doesn’t make sense. Good thing it’s not just me having to solve the game.

It’s because I make sense.

if you think eliza is pithag or demon
the neighbour for clockmaker one would be marluna, who would need to be the demon if jarek is also evil, according to the eliza lynch you do

In a Fang Gu game, my Flowergirl information incriminates Marluna over YBW. For what it’s worth.

You know. Killing your minion makes perfect sense when you think about it.

I’m actually pushing agenda here. Either that or I’m physically tired.

Killing a minion early makes them look better. I mean, when you’re a fang gu and you know there’s gonna be an outsider you can safely do that without making your minion look suspicious - Because there’s no vigor.

And I mean if you’re gonna shoot either of the minions you shoot the cerenovus because the pit hag gives you loads more oppurtunities.

Definitely an evil dead between me and squirrel, though. I have to say if that’s what happened I’m impressed.

Keep track on who says they got pit hagged tommorow, good chance the demon gets changed if they didn’t already. If they did Magnus lied, but I don’t think I believe that.

I suppose in that world Eliza is lying, but I’m more than happy to take the slightest crumb of not being called evil I can get because it’s a lot more fun than defending myself the entire time.

I am forever resigned to being the tinfoil wolf.

Remember when I suggested that Marluna if bluffing Seamstress as evil makes Eliza and YBW not evil together?

I don’t really remember anything on the first day, but that’s not your fault.

From the claim, the demon candidates that make sense to me are Eliza, YBW and you weirdly enough.

1 Like

EBWODP: Claims

1 Like

EOD’s in nine hours for anyone who’s unaware.

Fang gu works only if ybw is evil.

In a Fang gu world Jarek is legit, and squirel is cere’d.

but in that world how do you explain elizas oracle info? since rhat would mean every player whos died so far (including squirre) would be good

so then marluna would be the other evil?

I thought about it for a bit and there is a way the world exists but i dont see it likely

In a misty vortox game, Jarek and her wkuld both be evil bc duh, and i think the last evil in that world would have to be eliza, bc otherwise I wouldnt have gotten a math 0 last night. Otherwise i dont see anything that particually disproves the world (but i dont think its the world we live in currently)

This is why I was voting Marluna, but I think im gonna swith to Eliza since technically theres a world where Marluna is no dashi poisoned

I’ve little idea what is going on, but I hope we’re winning.

Go team!