BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

Well logically speaking it makes sense that to you Marluna should be the no dashii, right? Eliza isn’t fighting to stay alive because they’re a townsfolk who doesn’t care about being executed.

At the very least to you they should be a minion because a minion should always be happy to die over the demon any day.

It also says I’m good but apparently we’re not listening to that part

would it be best for squirrel to claim madness?
at least the game would go to five if they were cere’d

You and Squirrel cannot both be mechanically good if Squirrel isn’t mad.

1 Like

Then how do you explain the oracle number

What minion or demon do you think Eliza is? Do you think a pit hag would be quietly accepting their fate? Demon definitely wouldn’t be

Eliza lying ‘cause evil. Easy.

So to you me and eliza are evil, are you calling me the minion to Eliza, or are you calling eliza the minion to Marluna

to prove this most simply
squirrel claims pit hagged into mutant
you can’t pithag into an inplay role, and you claim to be mutant so

2 Likes

Who knows what Eliza thinks. She’s lurking, which I find scummy behaviour. Either way, she’d would have to either be the Pit Hag or Demon.

lol

Marluna No Dashii might actually make sense, tbf. I haven’t really thought about it.

so
are you planning on killing marluna in f4 then

I was planning to kill YBW in F4.

clockmaker information

I know, but it sucks.

Why can’t the clockmaker be fake

I’m playing devils advocate here but why not people aren’t going to listen anyway may as well have some fun

That would make Eliza’s claim honest if Mist’s good, which leads back into the contradiction between you and Squirrel. Sets Marluna and YBW as the two evils.

It’s always between those three.

1 Like

you’re killing eliza because you think jarek is evil
and you’re killing ybw because you think jarek is good in f4

1 Like