BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

we still have antoher 24 hours right

1 Like

it ends in 21 i think

1 Like

Friendly reminder: I’m well ahead in terms of wagon size compared to everyone else. If I were the demon, then surely there would be panic around my slot yes? There should also be panic around my slot if I were a minion too, because losing a minion ability + evil vote D1 is quite a set back for evil yes?

Well yes, my Eliza read is partly because they feel pretty UTR while this is all going down D1.
I’m not so sure about Mist though, as they are good if Prisma is evil because they are unpaired voting together on my wagon.

eliza is a bad kill today

trust

2 Likes

i believe it
moving on

1 Like

atlas I know youve said many times that you don’t want CRich dead, if you got to choose the execution today who would you want it to be?

eliza
her alignment gives me the most information with what i know (clockmakers, artist)
since i can’t say eliza marluna hasn’t been nearly as towny as crich has been

1 Like

I don’t even disagree because eliza is 4 away from crich anyway

i’m a teensy bit hesitant on eliza bc her and misty seem to both be claiming one of juggler/oracle which are both p valuable roles I’d like to keep around for at least a day
Marluna is a slot I’d like to see more from fs so I get that

crich idk exactly how to feel. I think I still scumread him but after some reflection after I calmed myself down and did other stuff, his idea there being a double standard seems kinda towny. Still have him as a scumlean however as while I think that thought process is more towny I think it could come from a scum who believes they’re caught for the wrong reasons as well honestly

You can always kill me or prisma if you want to kill nobody else I hate being that role but w/e

I still think currently its probably more value to kill more likely evil candidates but if push comes to shove and we need someone for vortox then we can do one of you two, you both seem town to me though so I don’t see a ton of reasons to kill you either of u rn

Eliza and Prisma also 4 away from each other. :thinking:

Hmmm

I don’t think Eliza and CRichard are aligned, btw.

:thinking:

I have an idea.

Why don’t you think it’s a Vortox? I don’t think anything outright disproves it.

I think CRichard’s a Demon because he’s doomerposting and a couple people (namely, Atlas) are trying to save him.

Prisma is confirmed unless it’s a Vortox, in which case the false info lined up pretty nicely to confirm him by mistake. I kinda think he’s good regardless, though.

I think CRichard is a vortox, and Atlas is a minion two spaces away (because Prisma’s 1 and Jarek’s 4 would both be false).

I trust this. I think YBW’s towny, and while Squirrel’s made me raise an eyebrow a couple times there’s nothing incriminating him.

Trying to draw attention back onto themselves to save their Demon, I bet.

Self-preservation, out of character for a spent Artist imo.

This is not a defence.

I don’t believe you.
You didn’t come back from your whisper suspicious of Eliza, you counterclaimed Mist as Juggler and started acting weird. you’re making this up retroactively. It’s UFO all over again. Your behaviour doesn’t match your supposed worldview.
No Vortox check makes me think you’re afraid about either confirming info or making up a blatant lie, which… I don’t get why you make this question as Artist and then act this way.

I don’t think I’ve brought up your Atheist mentions in any way. You’ve been bringing up me saying obvious stuff, yeah, but I haven’t grudged you for that either.

Very cryptic.

Jarek is not the Demon. Math 1 info doesn’t line up in that world unless you’re claiming to receive n1 info, which you are, but still.
Because of No Dashii.

Witch description doesn’t imply they can no-action n1.

I was in that game! His most recent evil game was UFO.

What’s your opinion on the game, though?

I never messaged Prisma.

This is my thought process btw.

If everything’s false, that means 1/4 are both wrong. False, not arbitrary.

There’s a 75% chance Jarek’s info is correct. Assuming their info is wrong is not the best course of action… although I think it might be, actually.
This also feels like TMI that Jarek is real.

I dislike this.
It’s like Atlas wants to have their vote on CRichard so they can unvote.

If your POE’s so short, how would you feel about being executed today and continuing with those two tomorrow?

This feels like self-preservation no.

I think CRichard is the Vortox and Atlas is a Minion.
That’s my read.

And then… I dunno, Marluna as second Minion.

actually you raise a really fair point about how much CRich wants to live despite being a spent artist

1 Like

I’m able to view the forums on my kindle when I’m unable to post.
It was like watching that scene in the Frog Princess when Atlas convinced Jarek to unvote.

1 Like

Better to kill demon candidates than spent artist claims. Demons don’t usually claim Artist unless there is Doppelganger in play. Oh wait a minute, there is none because you rescinded.