1 Like

oh THAT one

2 Likes

Which is easy to disprove in 20 hours.

oo!
magnus!
what minion am I!

i scumread crich again
not bc this isnt true just because this is a really bad defense that, again, sounds like something CRich thought to himself when making the claim and why he decided to keep it

CRichard’s in his wolfmeta this game.
His supposed worldview doesn’t line up with his behaviour retroactively, he wants to live, he’s trying to redirect player’s attention onto other slots, he cares how people think about him. In the Starcraft game, CRichard had a read on Bean and took an invested interest in explaining Bean’s behaviour.
(The read was incorrect, but that doesn’t matter.)

BTW there is a double standard on how I’m treated. I have proof that this exists and the burden of proof is on everyone else to disprove it.

I can’t wait to be gaslit by everyone else after this post.

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Mistyx CRichardFortressLies 4 Mistyx, Prisma101, YouButWorse, Atlas
CRichardFortressLies YouButWorse 1 CRichardFortressLies
Magnus Mistyx
Atlas Marluna
Jarek Atlas
Not Voting 5 Squirrel2412, ElizaThePsycho, Marluna, YoubutWorse, Jarek

CRichardFortressLies (4): Mistyx, Prisma101, YoubutWorse, Atlas
YoubutWorse (1): CRichardFortressLies

Not Voting (4): Squirrel2412, ElizaThePsycho, Marluna, Magnus, Jarek

Seeing as no one has disproven the double standard exists, therefore I stand correct.

a minute isn’t enough time to try and convince someone i like them

What?

But… you are a Demon candidate.

Doctor Facilier.

:person_shrugging:
You’ve softed a n1 role, so I’d imagine you’re fakeclaiming Dreamer or something. You’d either be Pit Hag or Cerenovus; probably the former, I’m vain enough to think you would’ve targeted me last night otherwise.

Is the double standard general in this game, or specific to a few individual players?

This game and the entire forum.

@Atlas I want you to unvote.
@Jarek I want you to vote again.

when I am SRing crich theres a double standard

as soon as thread calms down and I leave the double standard is gone and I’m town

double standard is back

there is not a double standard crich, I just scumread you. Maybe that’s what you think the double standard is because people are going to treat the people they scumread different than the ones they townread, but it has nothign to do with you as a person

i think you’re a decent person and i like playing games with you when they’re played
you could say im lying about it but there’s no reason to believe i am

1 Like

why