BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

Probably unpairs Magnus and Jarek from this post.

There’s also your Atheist Demon entry claim. A Demon wouldn’t do it, a Townsfolk wouldn’t do it. I almost called Squirrel a Minion as well, but I thought he was further away from CRichard’s seat so I don’t think that’s true.
Unvote for me, Atlas.

You’re confirmed in my book because your claim lined up with Math 1 info before you found out about it, and then with Prisma’s claim.
This is irrespective of a Vortox.

In any case, if you’re not confirmed, Atlas most definitely isn’t.

(For the record, Jarek becoming a Clockmaker is useful regardless of how accurate the information is. That’s the main reason this confirmation chain occurred, imo.)

Oh yeah Atlas is probably good because they’d probably want to give out/receive bluffs if they were evil. Yet that isn’t what we’re seeing here with Atlas not wanting to whisper to anyone.

I’m also pretty sure I asked Atlas to whisper me, and they flat out turned me down.

I don’t like the idea of believing this math number immediately but I’ll believe it for now

i asked jarek to unvote and for me to vote solely for shenanigans
i didn’t trust what was going on and decided i wanted to have some power
you can kill me if i ever unvote crich without warning

And I’m saying that purely because of one reason and one reason only, because it’s TOO CONVENIENT

1 Like

well
according to magnus the game’s over upon crich’s demise
and nobody feels like unvoting

Because Atlas claiming Atheist Demon, retracting their claim, and whispering their actual Demon wouldn’t be an odd look.
And whispering a villager without a bluff wouldn’t be an odd look, either.

As far as I’m aware, refusing to whisper is the only move a Minion!Atlas could make.

blatantly false

I’d like to be right

As I said earlier, it’s more convenient than you know.

If you’re not right about Crichard then I will have words

1 Like

i will have more than just words to say

Why would we kill you if you unvote CRichard suddenly, instead of killing CRichard?
That’s the thing. If CRichard was a Minion, I think he would’ve accepted his demise and his team would’ve distanced from him. That isn’t happening here.

What do you think would’ve happened?

anyway before i go insane in thread

Oh, I don’t have a redcheck on CRichard or anything. It’s just a read.

its simple
the premise of me not whispering is always sound

I disagree, but maybe that’s just me.