BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

Yeah Mincemeat is an evil word

Fuck this stage

3 Likes

someone was bound to get turned
sometimes thereā€™s no logic behind it other than ā€œi want to be evil this gameā€

He (nuto)

All my homies (@YoubutWorse) hate this stage

2 Likes

nuto is the evil twin
zone is the convertee

Other BotF game I played someone got turned by Saying The Word Accidentally. The people we (evils) were hard accusing, like the day before we got them epic killed. It was awesome they were a great help actually did some cool theater

2 Likes

that
shouldnā€™t be possible

That hasnā€™t escaped my notice. Lets suppose Caspore is good and from what I can tell probably is good. I would like to think evils would just sit back and let Caspore get punted into the graveyard, rather than nominate their buddy and risk the town deciding to kill them instead over the suspicious goodie over there.

if i was zone, out of pure honour, i wouldnā€™t out the mez

well
out of ā€œwell i guess im turning evil now because i donā€™t want to be meanā€

Sometimes people turn evil in BoTC/BOTF, because they know good is losing hard and decide to take a punt with being on the winning team. It happens.

1 Like

So manythings in that game shouldnā€™t have been possible. We won on holding our Cerenovus action (should not be allowed) (in all fairness we couldā€™ve just used it on ourselves and town wouldnā€™t have known the difference)

2 Likes

i kinda thought that for a while after being accused even if it was the only way i would Not Get Sent To The Stratosphere by amelia

but nuto lied to me, and if they didnā€™t we wouldnā€™t be in this in the first place anyway, so

So, youā€™re saying that:

• Nuto obtains the word (Mahi) from their own Meze
  • Nuto gives the word to only one person, while bullshitting everyone else they whisper to
  • Zone uses the word (Swig) to convert themselves on the first day
  • We know that Zone is evil and wasnā€™t just fucking around by jā€™accusing me of being a damsel
1 Like

Ofc Iā€™m running this scenario assuming Zone is minion. Then again you have Bella minion/Zone Mez turned townsfolk as probably a little more likely.

You, Leafia, Kiiruma. Those are the only three people Nuto couldā€™ve gotten the word from in time to pass it to Zone.

pretty much sums it up, mhm
its possible something else did happen, but thats the most likely and
thereā€™s not much reason to debate otherwise from my prospective of ā€œweā€™ve won the game already if people just say one thingā€

two things
neighbour whispers
they whispered twice

I played sooo much fuckin Mincemeat Clams today BTW Iā€™m still mad about it. Ever tried double backline Mincemeat Clams. Itā€™s the ten years in the abandoned salt mines of mapmodes

they couldā€™ve had plenty of time to setup and think about it in the first two whispers
the neighbour whisper needs to only be a word