BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

i was told the mez could be pointed my way before i told them it was useless anyway
so its not like nuto wasn’t up for pointing the mez towards people

im only saying this, mind you

Oh, also, Nuto claimed puzzle/CL to me in whisper, so Atlas also had to miss that entirely.

And if Nuto was really the Evil Twin with Atlas, why would the first person they whisper be someone they know will be calling them evil?

Second whisper, depending on what you count, was either the three-way one (Fuck you I’m not rephrasing this), which occurred directly before the Jake one and so is irrelevant, or the one today, which was too late for a conversion to take place.

The only one of Zone’s neighbours that could have gotten him the word was YBW, who Nuto whispered for the last time… you guessed it, before the Jake whisper. It doesn’t change anything.

i was told, by magnus, the following

(Paraphrased) “If you get turned evil, the good twin will swap and someone else will be”

nuto, was likely, told the same thing
i didn’t ask for the information

the first one could’ve easily been
“hey im evil, wanna be evil when i get mez word, i’ll neighbour whisper it to you”

done

second could be confirming, saying what i said happened in the first, etc etc

or zone could’ve gotten it from someone else, and

it doesn’t matter, because im accusing nuto

From whom did she get the Mezepheles word, though? She wasn’t in any public whispers after the fuckin three-way fuck you still not rephrasing that

nuto whispered what
six, eight people during d1
zone could’ve said the word at any point during the day, all it had to be done was be agreed upon that he’d say it

Well, in order for Zone to be converted with neighbor whispers, it would’ve had to at least pass through May in order to get to Zone, maybe even originate there. (Alternatively, fypov it could’ve come from me or from may)

This means that Both May and YBW would be evil, and should be executed.

im bloody blind
you get my point
zone could’ve been told by nuto later in the day

whenever the second whisper was, it went through, and zone was told the mez word, after whoever nuto talked to
or zone whispered the mez directly

or even at this point, bella and zone are minions

it doesn’t matter

I have tracked down every single person he whispered. I just quoted them all. It’s you, Leafia, Eliza, or Kiiruma that he had to get the word from, because he had no way to communicate it to either YBW or Zone afterward, barring shenanigans with the public thread.

Let’s say, hypothetically, that Caspore was the Meze, and Caspore transmitted the word to Nuto.

Now then, when would the earliest possible time be for Zone to learn the word from the whispers that Nuto made during the first day?

im the cult leader
or nuto’s the cult leader
join the cults
the whispers Do Not Matter

i could go through every single whisper in the entire day to figure out who exactly zone most likely got it from
but ive posted 430 times in this thread
and it doesn’t matter

and zone didn’t whisper me
not once

either im lying, im the lleech, and im about to bloody lose by execution of my pawn or cult leader
im the lil monsta, about to lose to cult leader
or im the cult leader, and we’re all going to win

Yea but I wanna be thoroughhhhhh

you want to make my postcount go up to 600 so we can narrow down whos the baron and whos the mez
when neither matter

wow, do i sound like an alcoholic stepdad

1 Like