BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

You might also be poisoned/drunk/puzzled(/inkept)

im not drunk, nuto would’ve never saw me being evil twin and decided i had to be cult leader and didnt push instantly
if im poisoned by lleech, off with my head

from their evil twin, mind you

all that matters if that we win one way or another by joining the cults
specifics really don’t

Nuto never claimed you were the evil twin, and by all appearances they never intended on claiming that you were one.

if kii dies tonight, we kill bella

1 Like

im not the drunk, jake

one thing is
bella, zone, nuto
wheres the fourth

Where did this come from all of a sudden?

1 Like

bella’s baron, lets say that
zone’s converted math
nuto’s evil twin

ughhhhhhhhhhhh
i actually DO HAVE TO LOOK AT THE WHISPERS

1 Like

Ah, I see. If you were drunk, then they would’ve seen you as being The Drunk™, and given that they really only had 1 chance to truthfully claim (to me) before you claimed, it would be highly unlikely that they would’ve been able to fake that.

Though, if you are poisoned and the good twin, then executing you would lead to undefined behaviour, given that good would win because the demon dies, but also Evil would win because the good twin was axed.

Sorry that you must suffer from who I am as a person. It appears to be contagious. Unfortunately I am not actually sorry and will not be rescinding my insistence on thoroughness

1 Like

if they saw i was the drunk, they’d instantly accuse me, because they didn’t think i could turn evil

i hope you get lil monsta just so i can throw you

1 Like

…Why wouldn’t they think that you could turn evil?

because i was
The Drunk
not the cult leader

mez, sure
but are they really going to risk it, and say they have some “information you’d find interesting” to me

And? Meze still exists.

Understand that I have a deep aversion to the idea that anything might be easy. You’ve presented us with an option to remove the challenge from this game, so I must add it back in by haunting myself with remote possibilities.

3 Likes

its not eliza mez
im not the mez
kii’s not the mez