BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

I’m just not sure if that has to be done before nominations, during, after, what’s the Order of Operations here lol

@Host_Account_2 Can I start a cult now or do I have to wait?

My whisper with YBW proved interesting. I set about acting like I was actually the fearmonger in it and told him to tell me the demon if he’s evil to prove that he’s evil. He seemed to be considering it at first before claiming Eliza was the demon.

Conclusion: I don’t think YBW is a good traveller but considering that I revealed that I chose Eliza for my fearmonger ability, it’s quite possible that he saw through my trick so I’m definitely going to take what he said about her being the demon with a grain of salt.

you’d need to wait till nominations

1 Like

you may only request to start a cult once, once it fails, you cannot again

I came up with the name myself.

1 Like

My partner is allergic to cats but we do love the eeveelutions

2 Likes

leafia is prob good since this was their response

Do you also worship abominaceon?
–also, how do we even join your cult? Do we just say “we join” or…?

1 Like

it’ll be tallied like a regular vote, i assume

1 Like

in case i need to state it I was bsing, at fiest i called leafia the demon and then i had my friend look at the playerlist and choose a player to be the demon (they picked Eliza bc her username ‘seemed devlish’) so I said eliza

1 Like

Yeah! Once nominations are open, whomever wants to start a cult can say so and we’ll go in a circle. If I’m good (which I am), and all good players (living AND dead) decide to join, then that’s it, good wins! If I happen to be evil (which is slander), then Evil would win.

I’m not entirely sure how voting works on the forum, but I’m sure our lovely storytellers will explain when the time comes.

3 Likes

can i form a cult i swear im cult leader guys

3 Likes

They just randomly decided on the person that I picked N1? Press x to doubt. Xxxxxx.

Btw what does Deviant do Madame Cult Leader. And are you evil

Evil says they’re good.

Yea

I don’t think I buy that.

Nobody knows who was FM picked beside the FM and the STs i guess so idk what u mean

how do you not see someone being called “thepsycho” and think they arent evil

2 Likes

im evil bc im like a really hot and sexy villan

deviant is a traveller who cant be exiled if theyre funny or keep the fame lighthearted (im super funny as well)

2 Likes

can we ML eliza for having an evil username

3 Likes