BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

I literally said who I picked when I revieled that I was alchemist with Fearmonger ability.

Iā€™m so sorry.

1 Like

Did you I havent read the game lmao

she definitely did, yes

2 Likes

I saw rhat u claimed alch monger but i didnt realize u claimed who

It was in my second post.

1 Like

Regarding the mechanics of any potential Cult leaders in the game;

You must call for a cult during the NOMINATION Phase. Voting to join the cult does NOT burn a dead vote if you have died, does not require a dead vote, and processes along-side actual votes on players you want to kill. Treat it the same as exiling a traveller.

All good players (Including dead players & Travellers if they are good) are required to vote to join the cult for the cult to form and succeed. You can do this as many times as you want; with the only limit being one cult formation attempt per person per day.

5 Likes

Can travellers (deviant exactly) form or cult or na

whos gonna stop you

Iā€™ll allow it.

4 Likes

the sts who do you think im asking

2 Likes

Apprentice needs the ability
so all travellers do aswell

1 Like

Eh? So we can just do ā€œ3 roles we are notā€, right?
ā€¦then again, how do you even make progress without risking giving info to evils?

If thatā€™s the case, what prevents Cult Leader from having all players claim CL and have all players join all cults? (I mean, other than the stupid fact that the game would end immediately, that is.)

:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Cuz thereā€™s always a possibility the actual cult leader is evil. At night they turn into one of their living neighborā€™s alignments.

3 Likes

one would say ā€œtrustā€ in the people who are making the cults

Cults are individual, every good player mus tjoin a specific players cult, who is the CL, for it to work

2 Likes

Hey @Zone_Q11 wanna get in on the whisper action? My goal is to whisper everyone this game now. Thereā€™s no mechanical reason for this I just want to.

3 Likes

Catch of course being its a bit of a coinflip this early lmao