BotF XVIII: Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare - GOOD TEAM WINS

EXECUTE LEAFIA CHOO CHOO

2 Likes

I literally can’t and please stop this paranoia. It’s really starting to annoy me big time.

Zone: *has explanation to pardon Luna*
Leafia: “Zone has no explanation.”
Zone: “You didn’t even read it.”
Leafia: “I did.”

Bullshit is impressive.

1 Like

It’s not bs and do you sdriously think I’m going to believe that you wouldn’t do that as the demon?

We’re either executing you or Litten today and why are you so against being executed today Litten? If you’re executed, you can’t be jumped and if you’re executed and I’m the demon, I’d only have Hazard to jump to.

There’s a fair few possibilities of evil teams rn.
But one that I fairly consistently can see rn is Guava and Leafia.

3 Likes

You as the OG would say that.

If I’m the OG, you can agree never to execute me this game, yeah?
Cool, I look forward to being in F3 :slight_smile:

This makes sense in theory but I’ve definitely hard defended scum before (binary stars hydra joat10, I was Raffles in AerieRaffles hard defending terranceleehew), and I’ve hard defended other townies on little evidence (April Showers where I defended Kanave on basically nothing except “okay but I know her better than all of you” and she was a fucking mason and Leafia shot her)

We’re winning today. If we execute in Litten/Zone correctly.

So me pairing with her in thread isn’t exactly conclusive evidence

Wow. Not even any arguments as to why it isn’t BS, and then straight to redirecting attention as to why I am scummy–

Of which the answer does not matter since it is a subjective question. Would scum!Zone be dumb enough to claim Noble right off the gate? Maybe if he was feeling depressed, but depression doesn’t last for days, so assuming I am Evil this doesn’t explain why I keep refusing whispers from everyone unless my scumbuddy is either Hazard or Guava.

–and I am currently fighting Guava because he accused me of being the Demon, so go figure that out. Go make up your funni world where I am the Demon, because whatever worlds you make can’t affect reality.

1 Like

Leafia, you don’t have thread control.
You and Guava have thread presence at best, but thread control is basically in Litten’s hands today, which is ironically why you want him dead.

Also, hold the fuck up. What’s the case on Litten, and why is there suddenly no more thunderdome between me and Guava? Who the fuck are you to suddenly confirm Guava as Good?

I can still see worlds where Litten is the demon and not you admittedly. I’m glad now that I chose execute for both of you.

No but real idk where I got off the block but I’m chillin LMAO

Because he doesn’t agitate me.
…it really do be as simple as that.

Leafia: “We’re killing either Zone or Litten today.”
Also Leafia: “Kiiruma is OG.”

Y’know what? I’ll let you do something Guava couldn’t do. Tell me why it’s Kiiruma. Guava ran with his tail between his legs, so I hope you can do a better job than him.

I think that’s meant to say
“Why are you so against being executed today, Litten?”
As in, to Litten
It’s a little confusing given the first part of the message but the later part gives content where the person she’s talking to is obviously an outsider which Litten is claiming

Also based “you’re annoying so I’m voting you” mindset (serious)

Zone, Litten has no thread control to speak of and Kiiruma is confirmed to be the OG by yesterday’s votes and I want him dead because he has a high chance of being the demon in my eyes with this bs push on me and his supposed paranoia.

As someone at the brunt of a Zone grudge, I can confirm it too.

1 Like