BotF XVIII: Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare - GOOD TEAM WINS

Like, we know Guava won’t do it. Either because he’s Evil or because he pities her. Maybe both, maybe neither; IDC. He was given a full 24 hours to do it, but he hasn’t done it yet, so he’ll probably not do it.

That leaves us with @Silviu200530 or the two of us, and IDK where that guy is, but considering I don’t see him at all while Leafia and Guava are spamming the thread, I’m pretty much convinced he’s just a slanking plus one rather than an actual player.

Welp. Good thing I didn’t have to dirty my hands.
And thus my word was kept.
…even though it was not worth much in the first place.

look i hate exiling travellers the first day they come in. i think its toxic as all fuck. but this situation is to scary to not do something about

1 Like

…? I am not blaming you. On the contrary: I am praising you for having the courage to exile her.

2 Likes

Back from ERLland and in case youdidn’t see my wallpost earlier, sorry for evetything ear L ier Zone. You deserve much better than that regardless of your alignment.

*RLland

I do hope that irrespective of the allignment or game-state that people keep it civil we’re all playing a game and it’s an awesome game (because me and magnus are hosting it)

1 Like

Agreed and me too.

pov I tell you I’m going to do it at eod and we still have two hours
but sure

/exile Marluna @Jarek @Magnus @Monke

like who’s not reading messages now lmao

1 Like

sorry for discussing the game I guess

1 Like

Maybe we should discuss it in whispers. /Whisper

/Whisper Guava

Zone getting on Leafia’s case for not reading messages is so funny because

I was like trying to discuss the game with him and he was just like “lol fuck off anyway” and practically didn’t read the message

sure?

/accept

You fought the law, and you won. Marluna has been exiled.

1 Like

what fun “gameplay”

So those are the secretsof the universe. Thanks for telling them to me Guava.

1 Like

(for Luna)

Marluna still gets to play. Just without her ability.