BotF XVIII: Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare - GOOD TEAM WINS

Litten.

1 Like

Oh yeah, Litten was protected by the innkeeper

1 Like

/Whisper Litten

We need to talk. To figure out who the real demon is in case itā€™s not Zone. I might be vonfbiased on him at this point.

Yes. Yes they can be.
Itā€™s fairly common in fact for the first farmers to be the more harmful things to town, to leave other powerful things alive as a reward to the good team.

E.G. I was the Drunk and was made into the Farmer. I was annoyed because I was thinking I was powerful but during the round robin I learned that and was likeā€¦ Ok, fair.

What did you think you were?

IIRC Monk lol

Ah. Whatā€™s that roleā€™s ability?

Each night*, choose a player (not yourself): they are safe from the Demon tonight

If itā€™s an imp game then itā€™ll protect from just the kill.
But if itā€™s different demons such as the Vortox (Which makes townsfolk information false) it can stop that too :smiley:

Ah wow.

Going to head out for now too. :sleepingleafeon:

Nominator:
Litten
Marluna
Guavagudetama
Leafia
Zone_Q11
Litten
Nominee:
Marluna
Jarek
Zone_Q11
Guavagudetama
Litten
Leafia
Litten
Yes
Silviu :loudspeaker:
Crazynuto :black_flag:
Yes
Leafia
Yes
Kiiruma :loudspeaker:
Yes
Hazardwaste :loudspeaker:
Zone_Q11
No
Guavagudetama
Marluna :loudspeaker:
Exile Votes

So uh, why do some of us have loudspeaker emotes by us

those are people who could still nominate i believe

Hey @Hazardwaste, do you think Luna is Good?

So on a meta view the idea of a bureaucrat on a 8 player grim with a OG is fucking powerful. if the STā€™s would have made them evil they would also know the demon which makes it even stronger. in turn if they expected marluna to live past the first day with out being exiled. its of my belief they would have made her good aligned. if she was evil then it basically becomes a free win for evil if we dont exile marluna and dont find the OG. which arguably they could do if we have found the demon/minion already and its there attempt to balance the battle field. so currently would like to think she is good but the possibility of her being evil is terrifying and plausable

this is of course from a meta view and not social cause i canā€™t read socials for shit.

Buddy. I only asked for a yes or a no.
I didnā€™t need a whole essay.

You say ā€œ[ā€¦] evil is terrifyingā€ and I agree with that notion.
If you wonā€™t be the one to exile her, then I will.

1 Like

i think she already has 4ā€¦ unless i misread it

OH WAIT 5 IS THE NEW MAJORITY. nvm

This is the one thing i am good at. let me be a nerd please :smiling_face_with_tear:

i think its probably for the best
/exile Marluna @Magnus

Sorry marluna its just to scary of a possibility

1 Like