BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

what

:ghosthug:

i nominate silviu because i have my own reasons. you got a problem with that or you got a problem with me

@Kiiruma @Leafia you guys see what I put up with

refrain from insults of the person, and attack my argument.

/Execute Leafia
/Exile Baker
@May @CRichardFortressLies

1 Like

i am not insulting you. sorry if you felt that way.

you are very mean to me though. i have done nothing bad

1 Like

can you explain, then,

from this post, who is the majority

literally everyone except you

my first ever interaction with you was you being mean to me just then

right. so referring to your nomination of silviu, provided the majority of the player’s told you to do that, list the five or more players who had requested it

ok maybe to some extent Leafia asked nothing from me. but Silviu Litten KIiruma Jarek Magnus asked me to do things around. oh and Luka is a player in this game

i think there is a misunderstanding. I nominated silviu for my own reasons. did that ruin things for someone somewhere?

one, yes.
two, my understanding of you saying the “majority” is that the “majority” of the players tell you to do things, which is you consult the playerbase, and what the majority of people want, you do.

well uh what did I mess up if it is ok to ask?

Hey hey hey

Okay so. Atlas is a very sweet person, she’s more likely to overapologise over things than get personally mad at people.

I don’t believe she’s nominating you here because she s trying to be mean! I promise!!

which i am curious of, after, who the majority of the playerlist is, provided you take actions that the majority wants you to do, told you to nominate silviu

There is nominating based abilities in the game. Mainly, there was a plan about nominating based abilities that litten had sprung up, and the majority of players had agreed on. You nominating silviu, although mildly, had messed up that plan

1 Like

I want to remove you, not because of a personal vendetta, but because I fear that this will happen again, since this plan was stated publically

I don’t see anything to be messed here. Isn’t nominations good?

We should discuss this tomorrow, nothing will change now.

well okay I am sorry for messing things up for everyone. feel free to exile me