BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

well uh what did I mess up if it is ok to ask?

Hey hey hey

Okay so. Atlas is a very sweet person, she’s more likely to overapologise over things than get personally mad at people.

I don’t believe she’s nominating you here because she s trying to be mean! I promise!!

which i am curious of, after, who the majority of the playerlist is, provided you take actions that the majority wants you to do, told you to nominate silviu

There is nominating based abilities in the game. Mainly, there was a plan about nominating based abilities that litten had sprung up, and the majority of players had agreed on. You nominating silviu, although mildly, had messed up that plan

1 Like

I want to remove you, not because of a personal vendetta, but because I fear that this will happen again, since this plan was stated publically

I don’t see anything to be messed here. Isn’t nominations good?

We should discuss this tomorrow, nothing will change now.

well okay I am sorry for messing things up for everyone. feel free to exile me

I apologize for any apparent or real attack I had against your character, as this is the personality I use for “playing the game”, and that personality is largely tone-death.

1 Like

i understand you guys got a stake at this game while I have nothing on it. sorry once again for ruining it

Nothing was ruined, a plan was mildly, most likely, unintentionally sabotaged. We can discuss this later, whether or not you are "exiled’, you remain in the game. You can just not nominate and you only gain one “vote token”

Who is nominated vs who nominated

Nator - Nominee
Silviu - Kiiruma
Kiiruma - Leafia
Magnus - Atlas
Baker - Silviu

1 Like

@atlas
I don’t know about you
but
my win condition says to kill all demons

someone nominate magnus

I can, if need be
Why is magnus’ death desired at this point in time, instead of later, as I think they are a minion at worst

I don’t think Leafia would still be this uninterested if they were a demon, why do you think they are a minion?

I don’t. I am almost certain leafia is town, and I have been

1 Like

i meant magnus

Because magnus is attracting a lot of unnecessary attention to push forward an evil worldview

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s really minon indicative for magnus in particular

I believe D!Magnus would be more interested in gaining my favour, and yours aswell, instead of trying to dissuade us