BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

Immortal leech?

Mez turned monk protecting the sailor poisoned by the leech

You start by choosing an alive player: they are poisoned - you die if (& only if) they die.

It works the same as Grandmother. If the Lleech is droisoned when their host dies, they live. The “die” condition has already passed, so the host can’t die again and so the Lleech cannot die if they become sober and healthy.

1 Like

Is that when you say fuck it and fiddler stuff?

You could fiddler, you could kill the Lleech anyway, you could have them pick a new host, take your choice.

Tea Lady-adjacent host.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a pukka self-poison N1.
The 1 kill that game was a godfather kill after the drunk huntsman was executed.
I was the undertaker who took the drunk to the side to tell them everything.

And then we went into Fiddler and the demon picked me to go against.
And I just showed immense stress and explained everything.

Why did they self posiom

I don’t fucking know. It was an in-person game for a BotC event lol

1 Like

It was amusing.

1 Like

Some pics were taken during the event and someone got a picture of me taking my coat off. Then jokingly said in a post “Seems like someone getting ready to fight” and another person who I play with often in person said “(Real name) is a big teddy bear, he wouldn’t hurt anyone.”

2 Likes

I would like to state for the record that at no point has Atlas actually outed evil this game. I was just trying to express myself.

Many Pokémon in the Pokémon dex are just depressing, for example a Pokémon that must keep bouncing or it heart stops pumping blood and it dies, imagine if it got injured

1 Like

This isn’t relevant I just wanted to say it outloud

1 Like

/Vote Atlas.
/Vote Leafia.

Is anyone around?

C’est moi

Gee what happened. 100 more posts than usual overnight? Insanity

Why did biker steal from me

Why not from you?

In hindsight, Baker could’ve been hinting at it with the comments about your character, actually.