Magnus was never a ranta rsgkashirrnr rrrrrrrarsrara

Seen akgain

Sometimes my phone keyboard gets possessed

you probably were pressing random buttons to calm yourself

no, it’s actually whenever my hands get wet and I type stuff

1 Like

i was close!

1 Like

A Townsfolk Martial Artist is mechanically not helpful to the good team in either a Vizitor game, or in a game where a Minion died before they could use their ability, that being Litten. It points away from a Suit because Kiiruma would’ve been able to interfere with that specific Minion.

If Kiiruma was unlikely to ever protect a Minion-affected player for whatever reason, such as being poison-locked or it was inconceivable by the STs that he would ever have an impact, it might also apply. This is unlikely because they aren’t going to make predictions or speculations that aren’t based on the gamestate for an ability such as yours. Furthermore, it couldn’t be that nobody was going to ever be affected by a Minion, because yours and Jarek’s roles exist; if you were both evil and this was the case, solving off this information is ultimately pointless.

If you were good and Leafia was drunk-locking the Minion, Kiiruma’s ability could’ve been seen as “useless for the good team”; however, an Outsider ability would never have been used in such a way unless it supported the evil team in some way. This would presumably imply Rumour-Maker, since a Vengeful Spirit has no need to hold their ability until the late game and the other two Minions are quiet. A Rumour-Maker could theoretically make an impact in the late-game, and they might not have wanted to evil-target with their ability, but in that case Kiiruma wouldn’t be a useless character.

Lastly, it resembles the “following advice” thing, in that calling Kiiruma’s ability unhelpful for the good team unprompted is like a borderline redcheck that would never go out on the Demon, and would be unlikely to go out on a Minion. Even then, Kiiruma’s slot is supported by Hazard’s D1 information.

In conclusion, Vizitor or not!Suit Minion!Litten in a Fanatic game.

I was never Ranta, you’re right.

that’s a lot of words tldr

I gave it to you.

the problem if I was minion in a fanatic game is I would have told my demon to posiom atlas and Silviu

it helps people know that they werent dealered or suited
i don’t
really get your point

1 Like

If Kiiruma was poisoned he would be considered useless, if a fanatic tarheted them correct?

Fanatic wouldn’t have time to act since leafia died d2

doesn’t work
the ability itself is entirely useless

1 Like

That’s more of a me thing. CRichard feels more mechanical-focused, May’s more whimsy.

1 Like

me and may have over 800 posts in my rolecard saying nya

1 Like

it is specifically not helpful whatsoever
a minor minor help counts

1 Like

Have you played violet atlas