BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

If so what’s ur fav Pokémon

I am going to catch it

I think we’re disagreeing on what counts as useful. Theoretically, a drunk Hazard would be the opposite of helpful, and yet I solved with that assumption D1. If Kiiruma’s good, which said information implies, and so is Silviu, it was helpful indeed. That doesn’t mean the hosts would think that as well.

Hence the usefulness of a consult question at this juncture.

1 Like

Well, not really. You know what I mean.

I was thinking a drunk martial artist would still be helpful, just existing is helpful

Like I said if atlas was better at investigating…

atlas took one look at Kiiruma and said he was useless

A good player is by definition helpful to the good team. Hence why there’s a line.

1 Like

You get what I’m talking about, right?

“The host has told you to not trust this player” unprompted is just not a thing they’d give you about an evil player, right?

1 Like

The host has given you the following advice

With that being said, it didn’t say not to trust them - just that they weren’t beneficial, which implies a lot of things and opens up a can of worms - it is definitely benefiting Kiiruma here if they were evil

With context it makes it a lot more smoother because it takes the context of their claim within the confines of this script in particular

IDBelieve You

silviu
“glass sword”
do you remember

I don’t actually remember the 21st night of september

remember remember the 5th of November

Where is that from

a vicarious vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as the victim and villian by the vistutes of fate
this visage is no mere venere of vanity, rendering vanished, vilified by the vox populi

v for vendetta

Atlas, what am I looking at?