BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

Are you claiming minion, Kiiruma?

Are you reading any posts I’m making, Litten?

Absolutely

You might wanna try a bit harder then

All I see is a player flailing because they didn’t care what happened until they got voted

Which means, no, I’m not a minion.
Because a minion wouldn’t care.

If I was the demon or if I am (as I claim to be) a townsfolk then I lose if I get voted. As does my team.
Therefore I have no reason to care until I am voted funnily enough.

I lose if the demon isn’t killed
You should care more even if you aren’t getting voted by people, Kiiruma, it shows your priorities quite clearly

Atlas is right this is fun

litten, is this getting anywhere?

1 Like

Maybe
It’s fun for me regardless

1 Like

What do you mean by that last part?
Are you saying I’m a minion and yet… voting me?

yes, and i’m glad you’re enjoying yourself
you should read owl house fm, however

2 Likes

No i am saying you are a demon happy with the status quo

:upside_down_face:
The information points clearly away from me, but honestly it’s fine, we’re playing on FoL, I already know that standards should go out of the window

What information? You mean the SOFT ball that is “their ability isn’t beneficial” when you were already confirmed from haxard? And would likely imply other things?

Ah yes.

It is I, the Fanatic who clearly has stated who is poisoned in order to deflect off me.

It is I, the Fanatic who got into the other half of the Valley Girl pair against a Wannabe because the ST would definitely do that to add pressure to the evil team for no reason (And Hazard has 2 wrong results)

And it is I, the Fanatic who furthermore had information N2 saying that my ability isn’t helpful to the good team. Which is something that for sure would be said about the demon

1 Like

ladies and gentlemen, we gottem

Overall I hope you realise your points are basically illogical to put it mildly but it’s fine.
I look forward to you losing with me if you can’t realise that I’m clearly the worst vote here due to information that’s been presented to town.

I have a feeling that I will not be losing with you Kiiruma

/Execute Jarek

Statistically is a tiny bit better to execute than Atlas.
That is, if I trust Litten.

And rn I’d rather think Litten is a wrong towny than a minion who’s coming in hot and very wrong on purpose.