BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

go what?

yes, it is your turn
go, and speak

you are literally the only person that ignored me and now trying to push out for whatever reason you have

Kiiruma really popped in and disappeared

you have stated that the “majority” of the players told you what to do, hence, the majority of the players stated you should nominate silviu
list the players

i dont even care. i have no wincon so you can continue being a bully, it doesn’t mean anything in the end. i am just vibing

yes, i had thought so
i have work to do, until then

what

:ghosthug:

i nominate silviu because i have my own reasons. you got a problem with that or you got a problem with me

@Kiiruma @Leafia you guys see what I put up with

refrain from insults of the person, and attack my argument.

/Execute Leafia
/Exile Baker
@May @CRichardFortressLies

1 Like

i am not insulting you. sorry if you felt that way.

you are very mean to me though. i have done nothing bad

1 Like

can you explain, then,

from this post, who is the majority

literally everyone except you

my first ever interaction with you was you being mean to me just then

right. so referring to your nomination of silviu, provided the majority of the player’s told you to do that, list the five or more players who had requested it

ok maybe to some extent Leafia asked nothing from me. but Silviu Litten KIiruma Jarek Magnus asked me to do things around. oh and Luka is a player in this game

i think there is a misunderstanding. I nominated silviu for my own reasons. did that ruin things for someone somewhere?

one, yes.
two, my understanding of you saying the “majority” is that the “majority” of the players tell you to do things, which is you consult the playerbase, and what the majority of people want, you do.