BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

I like how TPI just casually gave the consensual alignment coroner guaranteed true information because they couldn’t figure out how to make it work if drunk otherwise.

2 Likes

You can use my template. It’s very good I swear.

it can’t be drunk?

1 Like

oh yeah it can’t be drunk how would it vote lol

1 Like

Someone give me this passive

3 Likes

“Healthy” refers to not-poisoned, not unkillable.

How about not-sick

how does butler work poisoned

like afaik it’s cheating to vote as butler but if you think you are poisoned is it?

IDC what happens to me in mafia I just think being passively sober and healthy would be good for me in real life

2 Likes

As a Butler has no way to actually know if they’re droisoned, they’re expected to abide by the terms of their ability anyway. I don’t think it has a mechanical impact anywhere unless an Acrobat neighbours them.

1 Like

So an alchemist can’t posiom a butler to get rid of their ability?

They theoretically could, but from the Butler’s perspective they wouldn’t be able to know for sure if they were poisoned or not. What if the Alchemist is trolling you?

1 Like

I played vanilla TB One Time

1 Like

Playing TB to understand the basics is recommended for a reason.

1 Like

I was the Virgin made the Demon nominate me D1. And then immediately got executed because something something “it’s May it could be a play” etc etc et al

3 Likes

Not real to me. I’m mainhosting an alpha script having played an actual official script Only One Time Ever (in shortform)

1 Like

The play there is to execute both parties unless either of you could reasonably be the Drunk.
If there’s an Undertaker, that’s solid.

Maybe we should just run TB, then.
Some people say it’s boring, but it’s a solid script and the people who hate BotC would have fun too.

Yeah, but they weren’t executing me to Be Sure or feed me to the Undertaker, they were executing me because they thought I was evil. So very sad. There did happen to be an Undertaker who did happen to confirm me. But the Demon passed to the Minion and we had a tense F3 about it

1 Like