BOTF XXV: Extension Cord Game Over

Unless you mean to say that the advice I got to execute Demons was somehow useful, but I honestly doubt it.

Bingo~
Marionette not neighbouring the demon would cause a malfunction

1 Like

So why was bionic killed? I’m not doing whispers this game I just assumed you were dreamer with bad information or sometning similar

I’m down with killing someone and resurrecting them
I don’t think they are the demon with claiming that information but it’s either that or a ravenkeeper or someone who’s role I don’t know…so

this information is wacky asf :sob:

if you’re sober people close to you aren’t no dashii

if you’re droisoned people close to you are no dashii

if you’re evil :wowee:

ohmygawd no one died

Good morning everyone. I am the 1 that Kiiruma is confirming.

1 Like

so uh does dec actually exist

I’m assuming they popped in during the night promising to be present before leaving again.

1 Like

Okay, so here’s the rub.

I am confirmed to have been poisoned on Night 1, because of Kiiruma’s Math 1. I received false information, implying that I neighbour the No Dashii.

This would imply that one of Icet, Zone or Someone is the Demon.

However, Someone did not malfunction last night according to Kiiruma, since the Fisherman would’ve tracked them last night. This is odd to me, since it implies that either Kiiruma is poisoned (which is only possible if Someone is evil), or that Zone is the No Dashii who had no effect last night.

I have never seen this. I think it’s false because the Marionette is a setup ability, but… that’s cool.

1 Like

The Mario ability would malfunction due to the recluses ability

Have you verified this? I think it makes sense, I’ve just literally seen this scenario before.

@IcetFeelsPain.
Can we whisper?

1 Like

I saw a stream where the host was going through the math number with another host and they were like “since the mario is next to the recluse, the Mario ability malfunctioned. I have looked at the wiki and noticed recluse effecting chefs count as malfunctions too. I don’t see why it wouldn’t affect numbers, since even though it’s a setup ability, it’s still the Mario’s ability

1 Like

/whisper magnus

It’s safe to assume Litten would’ve been added as a good traveller with the inactivity level, right?

1 Like

/Accept.

Hello, I have finally popped in during the day, woo (I’m so sorry for being a bad forumer y’all)

Hi Dec. May we communicate?

end