BOTF XXV: Extension Cord Game Over

idk I personally feel that mario is really unlikely

I’m relieved, thank you.

1 Like

VOTE: Bionic

Just in case somebody tries to no exe by removing vote

This is probably a miss. I’ll be happy to eat my words in a few minutes, though.

The day has ended with Bionic on the block. Bionic is now a past tense after being crushed by a giant sleigh. Congratulations to the …everyone team as it’s now night time. Good night!

1 Like

Also, Night Two lasts 24 hours till 2024-01-17T03:00:00Z.

We are searching for a replacement.

A replacement is needed.

False alarm. It appears we don’t need a replacement for now.

Good morning town! After a long night, you wake up to see that the council of the dead has @Bionic, Snowe, myself and … no one else. No one made contact with their ancestors last night.

1 Like

It is now Day Two, and it will end in 48 hours on 2024-01-19T03:00:00Z.

1 Like

The Soldier is safe from the No Dashii’s poisoning, smh.

I intend to privately speak with everyone today in the next twenty four hours…

In other news, there is a wanderer with the awesome power to bring the dead back to life once. Litten the Bone Collector has arrived in your town looking for accomodation. I will seat them next to Icet and Magnus, unless they want to specify their neighbors privately.

1 Like

@bionic whisper uwu

At the end of the playerlist, fine.
Hi Litten. You have already exceeded the activity levels of most players this time yesterday. You’re supposed to traveller RT me.

I was going to do that but then I saw that I was evil with you as my demon and it’s not fun to reaction test you if you are actually the demon. This post will outline my conduct for this game:
I’m only talking to dead people in this game from now on.

1 Like