BOTF XXV: Extension Cord Game Over

It sure would be a shame if you were, for your own sake. I’m assuming if you weren’t informed by now though, you can win nominally with town either way.

nope

1 Like

I’m gonna meta that you have a Marionette neighbour cus idk why youd add Recluse to a 7p game with No Dashii as the solo Demon

That’s giving Town 2 functioning TF who can still get bad info from Recluse

or youre just evil :wowee:

im confused why does someone not whispering you mean ur their marionette

are you saying that you dont think recluse would exist and since magnus said they werent demon you thought you were marionette and someone is demon

I’m ravenkeeper

You interpreted my situation incorrectly. I didn’t know Sentinel was a thing, so when I saw that I am Recluse -a role that cannot exist in the game- my first thought after reading the character list was: “I am a Marionette.” I assumed that Someone was busy IRL or smth, so I just lied to Magnus about my three for three claims.

*rereads your post*
Wait a minute. What nonsense am I even reading? You ask why “Someone (the player?) not whispering to me” → “I am Someone’s Marionette”. Well no **** Sherlock, of course it’s wrong. You’re not even understanding the situation correctly.

*rereads my post*
Holy ****, I think I may have short term memory. I literally just wrote the same thing twice.

Oh I mean I’ve not asked Bionic, probably should have but eh.
I have my solve and it works with others.
If I’m mario I think we were screwed either way

1 Like

Noted. So our seven player game has a Recluse and a Ravenkeeper claim.

I don’t think Zone thinks to say this if he’s evil. It’s the sort of comment you could imagine from a storyteller in jest, saying “have you tried killing evil players” as a joke when a good player asks for advice. It’s not clearing, given it could just be a wincon joke he inverted upon receiving, yada yada.

I’d say Bionic / Someone / Icet are my Demon candidates right now, or at least until Dec comes online and claims Empath.

…Clearing the 0-poster is funny.

Day one ends in 1 hour 19 minutes. Bionic is on the block with 4 votes. Also, Magnus nominated Bionic and Bionic nominated Magnus.

Oh boy… So uh… where’s that Recluse? Asking for a friend.

Zone publicly claimed Recluse none too long ago.

I’m unsure how to feel about today. I think I’ve made the best of what we have…
Eh. I’m having second thoughts.

At this point we’re obliged to commit, sure. There’s a nice alternative world out there for us.

Well that’s good news then.
I can only be mario to Someone or Bionic.
So uh here’s hoping game doesn’t end x3

1 Like

Or that it does and I win

1 Like

Yea

well I know im not the demon