BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

I mean even if it was obvious there’s a reason I had you guys in the list still and not people like otter or derp

I hate this post

Why would I execute a minion if im evil I had plenty of options

1 Like

I could have easily just killed bionic or Sir and ppl would have been less bothered

Not to mention, may brought up the Saint thing before I did to magnus coreecr? That’s where the emoji thing came from

1 Like

Kiiruma the Outsider Harlot.
Ultimate Marine Psychologist

Each night*, choose two living players (Not yourself). They learn who was chosen. If both agree, both are sober, healthy and receive true information but something bad may happen. If one agrees, then 2 involved players (Out of you + 2 targets) learn one of your mutation characters but something bad may happen. If neither agrees then something bad will happen.

One additional bit is hidden

1 Like

Just fyi evils may benefit from sometnint bad happening like “they gain sw ability”

1 Like

Yeah absolutely possible.
Or could disable the Saint ability, even.

yea dont pick me with this pls, cuz I can see this being very bad

May is dead and no one is coming out with that anymore, I think personally asking people like otter/derp/bionic who wouldn’t be paying much attention or if they were wouldn’t understand why I cared was worth it more for information wise rather than safe guarding it

litten

yeah

its not silviu

it’s not?

yes.

okay kill anelia then

your only point for anyone not being it is “they wouldve claimed it”
but may said it was a greencheck when the evils wouldve known it wasnt

1 Like

Otter wasn’t paying attention to the game along with several other people who wouldn’t nevvesary hide the information or wouldn’t know why they should hide jr

Yeah… if an evil player learns “You have the Saint’s ability”
Then they’d know it’s a redcheck

so they knew that may was lying
so if they got there late or didnt say it instantly (which the sts expected if the ability is inplay), they wouldnt have said it at all