BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Standing here, I realise, you are just like me, trying to make history.
@Jinxed.

2 Likes

Like I prettt much forced tutuu to claim and my result matched up perfectly with them and sorta confirmed them

I like fucking with peoplr and doing plans so Townsfolk Pit-hag was perfect for me

1 Like

I wish I tried Slayer gambit

The funny thing is that I’m used to being copped or roleblocked practically every time I’m town, and then it doesn’t happen as much when I’m evil. So that’s a change of pace.

1 Like

Trying to decide here if town or wolves are winning is gonna be interesting

that way if town is winning I dont get anything but town is winning, and if wolves are winning then I get an ability which is more important if wolves are winning

My Amnesiac ability is that it’s vanilla.

One of my old picks 21st Jan 2023:
If townsfolk: Duchess, Thief, Leviathan
If outsider: Buddhist, Judge, Mezepheles
If minion: Fibbin, Matron, Mutant
If demon (Cry): Angel, Harlot, Marionette

Outsider Buddhist - If the town executes during the day. the demon learns one in-game players ability. If town does not execute for three days the demon will be able to pick x2 Players tonight.

Can’t remember my picks for this one but it was from 5th March 2023

Kiiruma - Minion Ravenkeeper - Each night pick a player and a character. if they are that you will reveal the ability to the demon. (you work before demon). When you succeed they will be told “A raven circles them” If the demon kills you every player you successfully checked might die.

3 Likes

If you are town wolves are still winning.

Either that or neutral

thats why we should kill magnus or amelia

I just like dont ever actually see the game being neutral ngl

1 Like

I disagree.

2 Likes

Neutral just means neither side is winning, which could mean that there are multiple worlds for evil to navigate through but one of the worlds town is exploring is them being evil

If Tutuu revives we should kill me though.

what are the three lives that Aristotle described while searching for true eudaimonia in chapter 1 of his nicomachean ethics?

1 Like

I guessed neutral N1 just because it meant I could bully the hosts about not balancing the game if it was wrong (it was wrong)

1 Like

NAME THE SIXTEEN CATEGORIES OF KNOWLEDGE

1 Like

Life of pleasure honor and study

1 Like

Weren’t there four?