BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

P#76 in our whispers
I want you to note that according to Magnus’s claim, a townsfolk neighor should have been drunk or poisoned the night that leafia died

That’s what Someone is claiming.
But if Someone turned evil and had that ability, then why would Someone out another evil in Bionic?
It doesn’t make as much sense.

I think it’s more likely Someone’s ability changed due to something else and Someone’s just a good version of the normal Vizier except their immunity’s more night time than day time or something like that.

Very possible we don’t know OOO but

1 Like

I mean someone was claiming alignment changing to me from D1

mmmmm nah

I think Someone wanted to play for the good team. And we killed him anyway. The Moneylender dichotomy

1 Like

like analyze the behavior change between his life and death

1 Like

it’s very cut and dry

1 Like

I tried as hard as I could to keep him alive but alas I wasnt strong enough

Hm, fair.
I mean in that world Bionic is still a starting minion (Or demon, less likely to be demon unless Zomb)
And so the Noble ping would make sense at the time and then wouldn’t make sense later…

Which is a clever thing for hosts to do, including an outsider who can appear as evil, a townsfolk(?) who can become evil and an evil

1 Like

Who do you currently think is the demon
Do you need a run downs on mechanics so far

I think Silviu is actually a choice but no one would let me go there evidently so shrug

Otter has nothing clearing her mechanically. Socially I don’t think so.

Hooooonestly brakuren is in a weird limbo for me because magnus kind of just died, I’d be more confident there if it were still day 3, but I don’t find it impossible at all

I think derps is more likely to be a minion triggering my ability than the demon. If he is minion and you are demon I can see the dichotomy.

1 Like

I’m clearing kiiruma because if he is the demon he basically just broadcasted how he kills to the world lmao

2 Likes

Leafia:

1 Like

For this analysis I am not considering that a demon killed themselves or died somehow, because that’s too much work & I don’t think it matches with most of the dead anyway. I am lumping marluna into this

1 Like

(assuming ur ability is real) Im telling you, it was just the coincidence of coincidences lmao

I’m not defending myself because if you are voting for me you have no idea what you are talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

In order for me to be Demon:

Bionic was actually villager
Revolutionaries are fake
SDA is fake
I deserve an Oscar for the whisper conversion

Me being Demon requires
Someone/Magnus/May/Brakuren

To be your wolf team

Sooo yeah

Why does it require may?