BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

I think we should kill everyone but me

Current plan:
Execute Brakuren (Down to 7) (Secretly 8)
Hopefully only one player dies in the night, more likely 2 die in the night (Down to 5) (Secretly 6)
And then we have to figure out if to sleep or kill someone

1 Like

Kiiruma, I was doing calculations with only 1kpn but your ability will likely cause an extra death tonight which is somewhat scary

I KNOW. I fucking hate it.

1 Like

Maybe if I get elected the buff I’ll gain is that my downside does nothing tonight

1 Like

dont worry if they try to kill me ill say no, they cant kill me without consent

1 Like

Do you think buonic was evil based off their claim Kiiruma?

I dont think its possible for one of someone/bionic to not be starting evil

Yeah one of them has to be evil, based off noble stuff and their own information

yeah even before the noble stuff with someones claims either someone lied and is evil or didnt and bionic was evil

1 Like

Bionic very visibly having stopped playing the game is unhelpful

1 Like

Bionic’s claim just… doesn’t make sense.
If Bionic is good then Bionic’s probably been made mad to claim this nonsense because… that’s just… not Bionic’s ability.

Bionic is straight up not an outsider.

1 Like

And if bionic isn’t an outsider then Magnus claim makes more sense and more likely trustworthy

Which is a problem since they are tied to brak
Which is another proglem since that only leaves me and I do know I’m kinda arguing here why I’m the best executuon but I’m just trying to say is I feel like sometnint is wrong and I want people to get on the same page about that

I mean I think that Someone might not have the ability to learn people’s alignments.
So it’s possible Someone (correctly) said Bionic was evil, while having been turned evil themselves.

1 Like

Eh it’s entirely possible I’m the only outsider and Magnus/Brak’s an evil duo. But I do agree something feels off there.

1 Like

Do you remember magnus claim Kiiruma?

Let me find a specific post number

fearmong

2 Likes

someones ability to tell peoples alignments is thru him swapping to said person alignment not an actual investigative ability (It likely dosent specify that they learn this like mine for example does about the game state

Magnus claimed Fearmonger, has to be most responsible for the death of Leafia / Amelia and if they die and Magnus is not the most responsible it could cause droisoning. Or something like that.