BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

hm

idk its not something Im super keen on pursing right this second, but its been in the back of my mind

1 Like

I think Litten/Otter contains the demon

funny seeing this after braks post lol

That would require bionic to be good, since buonic wanted someone to hammer me d1 or d2

1 Like

Bionic is a hard busser

I mean

what are the chances bionic actually convinced someone to hammer you to be fair lol

1 Like

L logic

The demon is a flag bearer

it would be kinda funny to kill litten today

Pretty high

For Litten to be the demon: Bionic would’ve had to bus (Possible due to Bionic’s playstyle)
For Otter to be the demon: Otter’s given out helpful abilities for ??? reasons. And also bussed Bionic (Considering the fact Otter gave me the noble ping)

The demon is a flag bearer it doesn’t really make sense to bus me

To be fair, if there’s a SW-like character, it’s not a horrific move.

Bionic spoke to no one and buonic would never choose SW

Plus Bionic’s already shown themselves to not understand BotC

1 Like

hmm

I need to figure out if I think magnus could be town

The main points against me being demon is I wouldn’t really choose an investigative ability if I was the demon when there are more fun things to choose, plau I wouldn’t kill Magnus there last night

If magnus could be town im actually very interested in the implications that has on both of litten and otter, cuz iv been working off my assumption magnus is evil

If Litten were to be executed today, it’d be really hard for me to ensure that my thing happens correctly.
Since otherwise there’s a pretty big downside.

1 Like

Not to mention there’s a good chance I just die with the current plan, based off precedent.