BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

You cannot just tell me I cant exe everyone I want to because something bad will happen god damnit lmao

This is kinda why I want to test the thing I messaged Kiiruma about
It doesn’t take any resources to test

Magnus has some town worlds but they’re niche.
It’d be something like Bionic, Amelia… and 2 deads (Possibly Marluna) or contains a non-demon Brak/Litten.

I CAN BECAUSE IT IS AAAA

1 Like

I already told Litten about it.

1 Like

ITS NOT FAIR I FEEL BOXED IN LIKE THE HOSTS KNEW I WOULD

I would also like to note I’ve been advocating for deep to survive which would be against my win condition if I was evil and he was town because there would be two protective abilities I can’t do anything about without killing them both

(or litten knew I would, in the case litten is lying about their ability as evil)

You know what?

We can execute Litten today if @SirDerpsAlot you agree to choose Ally/Disagree tonight.
The only reason I couldn’t execute Litten was because I have no whispers to organise things.
But if I can organise them publicly… well, that’s no longer an issue.

I don’t know why I bothered putting all the effort into trying to organize my thoughts for everyone to see if people are just going to execute me anyway even though I’ve been looking for the correct mechanical paths to optimize town win chances the entire game, including today, with the derp situation

I’m trying to work out what we can do to best eliminate demon candidates.

You wrote this out and planned this response

1 Like

Time intervals don’t match and tone feels weird

I’ve already given you a plan, that works, keeping Derp alive. I already told you we have the time to do whatever we want and I told you that we would win the game faster with not killing me first. I have been trying to optimize the way to kill people and the first order of business is testing to see whether the dead have abilities or not.

I’ve wrote that out quickly because I can type fast. You can do that too when yoy put a lot of effort into the game.

eyo!

Our main demon candidates:
SDA
Brakuren
Litten
Amelia

With niche, possible, but less likely possibilities of:
Otterpopd
Silviu
A zombie

Amelia is out for 1 day due to my downside.
If people want to eliminate the cat, then we can do since it satisfies a few worlds, keeps both protective claims alive and also ensures that we’re eliminating 1 candidate.

You can write about tone all you want but my actions have been quite clear in what I’ve been trying to achieve.

I know what you’re saying Litten but this is mostly from your perspective of not being the demon.
You are a very viable candidate to us still.

If you’re down for that, then we can kill Litten.
If you’re thinking that Brak is town, it keeps Brak alive for 1 more day.