BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

VOTE: Brakuren
I prefer we get leafia on board though, solely because if we are right; the game won’t end even if we kill the demon, so I prefer a slightly inactive person being swayed
@leafia let us know when you are around

1 Like

We will need dead votes on it, multiple in fact because we think that there’s a few evils alive.

The cool news is if we are right only one person will die and it will almost certainly be from Kiiruma ability to hide the demon dying

And so, even if they vote with us for now, they can just CFD later.
So we need to keep good votes on it

Woo! I’m gonna do another stabby stabby tonight.
I’m a budget demon.

1 Like

Leafia hasn’t acfually posted once here

I thought Leafia’s dead vote had been expended days ago. SDA nominated my slot on the day Someone failed to hammer a vote, and then Someone nominated Brakuren, and Leafia voted Brak in turn as well.

1 Like

Hopefully they are pinged or the hosts can find them because it’s kinda like really important we have all the good votes we can have

Leafia was voting on something iirc earlier sadly

Leafia voted on a nomination before it was nominated - Silviu vote is going to be removed because of this as well.

Was it before it was nominated? That’s really important to check

Leafia voted before the nomination, which off precedent of the host saying they need to remove Silviu vote…

I am pretty sure but I can check

Check the VC

2 Likes

Did you happen to have a working theory for why May didn’t gain anything from Otter’s election, or could it have been a fluke? It didn’t square with her ability claim which would imply poison, but there’s no precedent for day poison and… it had to be sent out at the beginning of the night, so poison wouldn’t even be possible to affect it and no evidence of such exists anyway.

Kiiruma caused all townafolk neigbors to be poisoned, and they Neigbor Kiiruma

1 Like

I caused them to be Drunk and if I work out who I’m Droisoning then it’ll be removed but I only have 1 shot like a puzzlemaster or damsel guess

1 Like

Yeah, it’s really powerful if we are right about our current world view as it can prove or disprove it

Except Marluna migjt have registered as an outsider and wasn’t poisoned but

1 Like

Yeah our big issue is:
Is Marluna functioning correctly or not?
As it’s possible either way annoyingly

1 Like