BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Oh right, Marluna’s ping confirms an alive Minion Fisherman.

1 Like

In our worldview @Magnus my drunkedness is on Otter and either Marluna… or nobody else because everyone else is evil / non-townsfolk

1 Like

Litten didn’t specify alive neighbours.

1 Like

Oh, I meant to specifiy tbat

It is on my alive townsfolk neighbours.

1 Like

Marluna and your own ability would contradict each other and render the “guess” as nothing more than that. Her own ability registering as an Outsider to ensure good information would be beneficial, whereas your own drunk’ening skipping over her at the moment of your guess while she received false information would screw you over. Or both.

The moment she registers as a townsfolk, she loses her ability to register as an outsider, I think

Not that it matters since it’s practically a coinflip as to whether that occured

Registering as an Outsider while receiving true information the entire time, Yada yada.

1 Like

I don’t think Marluna’s ability really contradicts mine.
It’s just: Do we think there’s a Minion Fisherman?

If so then it’s a coinflip and that’s not surprising that the STs would do that to an outsider so as to prevent confirmation.

If not then either Marluna’s received a misregistration (Possible) or I have caused Marluna to be drunk’d

We could POE who the damsel/fisherman could be, based off who’s mechanically confirmed, to see if it matches

1. Atlas - DIED N2
  2. Anelia

Here, eveyrhing else I cleared, but willing to show work if needed. I’m confused on Atlas being a fisherman/damsel though, since, he claimed a role name quite similar to me

Marluna receiving true information implies Minion!Fisherman Amelia, if only because everyone else alive would have a confirmed ability in this scenario. Consider whether you believe the Harpy claim could be opportunism against a teammate in SDA and shoot from there.

I watched the first two Alien movies just before.

Oh I forgot bionic

I mean Fisherman is a useful character, I wouldn’t be surprised if Amelia chose that.

Our current world view is that Amelia is a minion quite happy to die, their posts read as though they are quite informed on the matters and they are one of the few not mechanical confirmed characters, which contradict Marluna seeing both a damsel and fisherman, and Marluna stated they can’t register as an outsider to their own ability earlier today

If Marluna doesn’t just see alive characters (I might have conflated her ability with a buffed King), then disregard that.

It wouldn’t make for a very useful ability if it could lie to you.

1 Like

We tried to reverse engineer who their minions could be if they are the demon, and that’s where I got stuck - may provided a world where they are a demon, let me find it.

I mean to be fair, if Brak is the demon then it’s a world which we’ve been closing in on for days. It’s possible the STs threw some misinformation to help the evil team. Using a might ability to balance the game.