BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

It’s 2:30am, bad timing.

1 Like

I just checked my notes

It would be rather quick

I can’t remember where it was lol

1 Like

This is why you need a player like Marluna to tell you all the secrets so people like may can’t hide anything

1 Like

But yeah
We can check our theory today by having both otter and atlas state their full ability, I think, and we can see if Kiiruma learns anything

I wouldn’t call causing a player to misregister as dead and bone collecting their abilities to qualify as turning them into a Demon (type), even if their character changed into the Zombuul (character). I don’t see a pressing issue.

Amagus! Isn’t it 1 AM for you?

Try nearly two hours past that.

MAGUS!!!

I watched both the first Alien movies.

Sleep. NOW

But what if I’m not sleepy?

(I very much am.)

We will still exist on this thread even if you get some shut-in, mixer Magus!!! I know it’s a buzzkill to not socially deduct online strangers! But if you won’t do it, then you won’t be able to socially deduction properly! Mister sandman can knock you out with a flick of a wrist.

1 Like

Goddaman it

1 Like

My cognitive decline due to a lack of shut-eye would not adversely affect the showing of my emotive response nor the flourish of my text…

@Silviu200530 jic Leafia doesn’t come join us in this thread, mind voting for Brakuren for now? Just so we have our bases covered.

Atlas didn’t turn into a Zombuul. They turned into a Demon.

Hi hello im here to talk to everyone about their car’s extended warranties