BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

We’re thinking we have 3 evils out of 6 players alive.
So we’re in a very rough state.

1 Like

Should I explain whyV

Go for it

There is evidence to suggest there are currently, two demons alive, one without KP, but a demon nonetheless, along with a minion and a demon

Claimed Florist on D1. My lie detector results were inconclusive.

1 Like

For the sake of clarification, you are aware that a Demon (character) does not qualify as a Demon (type), right?

1 Like

I am. There is evidence to suggest Atlas became a demon type last night.

Atlas is dead so it wouldn’t matter.

No Atlas isn’t

Atlas is currently a zombuul, because they were targeted by tutuu

1 Like

And since tutuu is dead and dead people don’t have abilities - atlas is alive and can vote and nominate

Tutuu ability was preventing atlas from nominating and voting

Reversed Magician Meaning When you obtain the Magician reversed, it might mean its time for you to implement some changes. While right side up, the Magician represents true power, the reversed Magician is a master of illusion. The magic that he performs is one of deception and trickery. You may be lured in by the showmanship of his arts, but behind that there may be an intention to manipulate for selfish gain. Getting this card might mean that there is someone who pretends to have your best interests at hand when the opposite is true.
Consider whether this reversed the magician is in your circle, or perhaps might also represent your current state of emotions. It may mean you may become obsessed with power and that might lead to wrong, reckless decisions that will lead to your eventual downfall.

Translation: Tutuu will see deception against them or deceive in the future

Tutuu is a player who can make soemone a zombuul, registering as dead while keeping their abilities. This is why I said I was mechanically confirmed to have my ability because of this.

Atlas might get mad at me for outting that, but it’s rather important, and I already told atlas I don’t need to out what else he told me, so I won’t.

I’m sorry that your scumteam currently seems to consist of six total players. Why would Tutuu be sober on Night 2 when they were my only alive neighbour at the time?

Tutuu is probably a good player, just made atlas register as dead

1 Like

Oh yeah May answered this, because it ultimately hurts the good team more to hide atlas if atkas is evil

1 Like

Let me check my notes real quick before I out why atlas is a demon

You drunking May instead of Tutuu harms town because Tutuu added to the deception of the game, making people look away from Atlas for a good while @Magnus

We are outsiders, we’re meant to harm the good team.

1 Like

Kiiruma you should whisper magnus to explain it I think if you have a whisper left.