BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

ig I could throw

So true

oh fair yea

i meant that even at the time i thought this means atlas and litten are v/w. i just wasnt sure which pairing

1 Like

Because the day doesn’t end until like 29 hours time.

1 Like

At least now we know it’s very very likely Atlas W and Litten V.

1 Like

yeah they tried to frame litten to me since i wasnt paying attention, i think

atlas and brak good w/w equity too

the atlas horoscope thingy - singular good player throwing / doing more for evil than good

that kind of hinted at brakuren. we all thought it was brakuren

2 Likes

Is this Littens ability?

atlas’s

they get a horoscope every night. like a prophecy from the STs

Except I’ve disproved, with evidence, every argument for me being Marionette Demon

I should’ve known that something was up with Atlas for how weaksauce her role is

1 Like

they fooled me too and i was too quick to use my ability. i should have waited. my ability was kind of hard for a botc noob to use. not kind of, very advanced ability for a town to use

Also I said in whispers with magnus on d2 I was gonna target Litten

maybe i should have used it on myself

but at least i got cleared off of it so maybe not the worst. but i protected atlas too much. well it was a gamble, hoping they were town

imo kill brakuren and atlas, personally i think amelia is a minion. is my read based off the things ive read which is not a lot. i will take my time ISOing all three and ask more questions later to be more sure. we have time. we have two shots right. hopefully. we should be online at EoD to prevent a cfd

2 Likes

Silviu may come back and explain that, no, they need to claim damsel to guess thougg

1 Like

@Silviu200530

atlas is dead tho

1 Like