BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

that is what it says in the op

I’m aware that it says that, but intention is more important than wording.

1 Like

Thank you for acknowledging my existence

Also it would be stupid to have a way to create 2 killing Demons

So long as our friend the Damsel exists we also must contend with the idea that the Demon could be dead. There is explicit text in the text in the text that says the says

Would also be stupid to have a cop that doesn’t get any information till the next night and has to find 2 evils to get any info :man_shrugging:

Hm. There is explicit text in the ability that prevents a Good win until the Minion is dead

well we have the tools to kill one immediately, they have to out publicly. if we decide to not kill them after they out that’s on us

1 Like

Your role if it existed was adequate if used well, you weren’t supposed to try to target Townsfolk with it

“Adequate at best” sounds to me like a bad role

i think all roles have been fine and reasonable

1 Like

My role was also adequate when used well. You’re not going to be the fucking king of the world every game, buddy. You’re going to have to learn to deal with that

Stares at vizier

2 Likes

okay maybe not that one

1 Like

I mean I still don’t think it’s real

1 Like

what was up with someone (player) posting flag emojis next to two names at EoD when he hammered? did that get resolved?

:slight_smile:

I wouldn’t have as much of a problem if I didn’t have to wait a night to get any sort of information

He’s trying to claim it converts

1 Like

No im not lmao