BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Wacky kill

1 Like

We’ve had one kill a night after the first, so I think it’s a Minion!Shabaloth who exchanges one life for another. So w!Marluna is possible.

What does this mean

End of the Line_ plays.

Yea idk I think reviving me failed due to the lockdown, shouldnt again tho

Hm. Reduced kpn by 1 to revive an evil? Something like that?

You were too busy playing board games

1 Like

“Once per game at night*, kill a player. The following night, revive a different dead player.”

1 Like

Leafia was killed by Kiiruma, Demon and Minion killed May and Atlas, the latter revived Marluna as a lesser threat while the Demon killed Tutuu and carried on, etcetera.

1 Like

Magnus you understand how weird of a kill you are fmpov, right?

1 Like

Funny enough, 2/5 wasn’t correct

I wasn’t expecting to die since I was a Demon candidate, but I like it.

What were your thoughts in ur rolecard

I think 3/5 would be more realistic.

Guess 2/5

1 Like

Nothing else?

Iv posted like 3 scentances of thoughts in my role card the whole game I’m not usually one to just go on about the game in my rolecard

1 Like

Someone claimed they had death abilities by the way, and shared their execution condition which contradicts their public behaviour for the record.

Targeted Derp:

Upright Eight of Swords Meaning

The general meaning in the Eight of Swords is that of a feeling of being trapped and victimized. You may feel powerless because, in your mind, you feel that changing the situation might be beyond you. This feeling of helplessness that you have, the feeling that you have no agency in your life, has played a major role in making your situation worse.

Surrendering one’s power to an unknown entity, whether it’s fate, or God, the government or something else means that you are giving away your own personal responsibility to affect change. You have willingly relinquished the driver’s seat in the journey of your own life, and it isn’t going well for you. It is advisable for you to avoid making an important decision at this time since your judgment is likely clouded.

The good news is that because these traps are things that we create ourselves, we can also leave them if we put our minds to it. It is simply the matter of taking off the blindfold and seeing beyond the limited perspective that we created for ourselves - to see the possibilities, and to recognize that you have your own internal power

Translation:

They are in a position where they feel powerless, and their judgment on whether or not this is the case is clouded. While they may feel powerless, they may or may not actually be, it might just take a shift in perspective to break free of their imprisonment.

Powerless means they feel like they can’t advance their win con, socially or mechanically.

(translation is word of god) ((god needs to clarify whether socially or mechanically is either or both))

1 Like

It makes me concerned that you could be an evil with an ability to pass to a teammate. Just throwing that out there. Your death feels wrong. Unless the entire trust area of Silviu, Litten, Otter, SDA contains the evil team then why did you die here